Friend With Cancer

A dear friend of our is in her 7th year battling cancer. She had surgery today to remove a tumor to allow her to eat but the tumor was too involved.

She needs spiritual healing as well as physical healing.

She has not progressed in her faith journey. She and her husband visited us last week in Texas (she was being seen at MD Anderson Tumor Institute). She did see our wonderful pastor and received Reconciliation and Sacrament of the Sick.

Please join me in lifting her up to St. Peregrine to intercede for her healing.

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, “The Wonder Worker” because
of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in
their need. For so many years, you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys
the very fiber of our being.

You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored
with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to
heal these sick person whom I entrust to you:

Nancy Wanner

Aided by your powerful intercession, I shall sing with Mary a hymn of gratitude
to God for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

Thank you.

Eddie Mac

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

St.Peregrine, patron of cancer patients, please pray for our friend.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty”, “The Wonder Worker” because
of the numerous miracles which you obtained from God for those who have turned to you in
their need. For so many years, you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being.

You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to heal these sick person whom I entrust to you:

Nancy Wanner

to God for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

A Prayer to St. Peregrine for Sick Relatives and Friends

their need. For so many years, you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys
the very fiber of our being.

You turned to God when the power of human beings could do no more, and you were favored
with the vision of Jesus coming down from His cross to heal your affliction. I now ask God to
heal these sick person whom I entrust to you: Nancy Wanner

to God for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

We seek thy merciful aid, St. Peregrine, especially for those afflicted or threatened by cancer, by any ailment of the foot, or by any incurable diseases. Please help us quickly to find a cure for cancer, and a remedy for all our human infirmities of soul, mind, and body. Amen.

V. Keep us, O Lord, as the apple of Thine Eye,

R. In the shadow of Thy Wings, protect us.

2heartsnetwork.org/Peregrine.htm

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Praying as well for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Shiedham, patroness of those
afflicted with prolonged suffering.

Amen.

I agree in prayer for this woman who needs total healing, spiritually as well as physically. Be near to her Lord, In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
mlz

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Prayers…

We seek thy merciful aid, St. Peregrine, especially for those afflicted or threatened by cancer, by any ailment of the foot, or by any incurable diseases. Please help us quickly to find a cure for cancer, and a remedy for all our human infirmities of soul, mind, and body. Amen.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

Praying as well for the intercession of St. Lydwine of Shiedham, patroness of those

• O great and glorious wonder-worker, 

St. Peregrine, you have obtained
    numerous miracles from God for those
    suffering from serious illness. For so
    many years you suffered with cancer,
    and were favored by the vision of Jesus
    coming down from His Cross to cure
    your affliction. We ask you to intercede
    on our behalf for the healing of Nancy.

Obtain for us, St. Peregrine, the grace to
    patiently endure all sufferings, so that
    we may, in imitation of your virtue,
    more profoundly love our crucified
    Lord, His sorrowful Mother, and
    through your intercession merit glory
    everlasting. Amen.*

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

And Amen,
mlz

7th year? Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry to hear this. Praying for your friend. God, almighty and loving Father, please bring healing to Eddie’s friend, in body, mind & spirit. We ask this in Jesus’ name, amen. :gopray:

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Amen

Amen

I along with the intercession of so many lift your daughter Nancy before You asking for Your grace, mercy and healing power to made manifest. All glory, honor and power be to You! Amen.
mlz

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.