Friend's brother hit by a bigrig

Please pray for my friend’s 14 year old brother who was just hit by a big rig. He was driving a farm tractor and on the side of the road by the farm and a 18 wheeler rear ended him. He was medivaced to the hospital where he underwent brain surgery to relieve pressure from bleeding in the brain. He is now listed in serious but stable condition but they do not know what the extent of the brain damage will be yet. He also suffered other broken bones and abrasions. Thank you.

Prayers said for this young man. May God bless him and heal him. :gopray:

I’m adding him in mt Rosary prayer intention , may Lord grant him fast healing after surgery ! Lord have mercy and save this 14 y.o boy who had such tragic accident
In Jesus healing and lifegiving Name , Amen

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be … Amen

Praying very hard for his complete recovery!

Praying for this boy and his family

I pray that he recovers really soon.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I want to thank everyone for their prayers. He has had so many people praying for him and it has made a difference I believe. Initially they said the damage could be fatal. Now it looks like the worst long term effect will be the 6 inch scar from the brain surgery. They are not even expecting him to have any brain damage. He will probably have some aches and pains when he gets older from some of the injuries, I know that I do from old injuries. But if that is the worst he has, he is truly blessed. God is good. He is home now and still has a long road to full recovery, but is doing much better than expected originally:clapping: … thanks again.

Prayers of thanksgiving and for continued healing …

:gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.