Friend's Dad, pray for holy death

Please pray for my friend’s Dad (Roland) who is aged, possibly dying at this moment. He suffers from dementia and also has had a very checkered spiritual life (occult activities). Please pray for the grace of conversion and a holy death for him and also that my friend Denise may receive the support that she needs for she has been bearing much of the challenge of caring for her father without the support of her siblings.

We fly to thy patronage most holy Mother of God, despise not our petitions in our necessities but ever deliver us from all danger, oh glorious and blessed Virgin! Amen.Our Lady health of the sick and comforter of the afflicted please intercede for him and please walk with Denise, giving her the graces she needs.
St. Joseph, please pray for Roland.
St. Michael and St. Raphael, pray for them!
Holy souls in purgatory, please pray for them!
Amen

My prayers for your friend and her father.
mlz

:gopray2:

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now,
And at the hour if our death.

Amen

Praying an Our Father and Hail Mary for him…

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the
Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,

Amen

Amen.

Padre Pio also used to pray for people to have a :gopray:holy death. In fact, I heard he once prayed for a person to have a holy death AFTER the person died! Padre Pio said he did that since time was one to God, anyway!

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now,
And at the hour if our death.

Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Prayer to Saint Luke:

Most charming and saintly Physician, you were animated by the heavenly Spirit of love. In faithfully detailing the humanity of Jesus, you also showed his divinity and his genuine compassion for all human beings. Inspire our physicians with your professionalism and with the divine compassion for their patients. Enable them to cure the ills of both body and spirit that afflict so many in our day.

Amen.

Almighty and merciful God, mankind receives from you the means of salvation and the grace to attain everlasting life. Look kindly on all your servants and fortify the souls you have created, including that of Roland, so that when the hour of departure comes they may be free from sin and fit to be brought by the holy angles to you in your glory.

O most merciful Jesus, lover of souls: I pray you by the agony of your most Sacred Heart, and by the sorrow of your Immaculate Mother, cleanse in your own blood the sinners of the whole world who are now in their agony, and are to die this day (or soon). May they be comforted by the hope of the resurrection.

I pray that your friend’s dad will indeed have the will, by the grace of God, to undergo a deathbed conversion…

Lord, please touch this father with your divine, healing hand, freeing him of all afflictions, physical and spiritual. Send angels to minister to him and Denise and all the medical staff that cares for him. Accept their every action in union with your Passion, and lead them unto eternity. See that they have the virtues of joy, courage, fortitude, courage, and magnanimity. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, pray with us. Amen.

Praying for all that you have asked :byzsoc:

Praying hard.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name; Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Ave Maria, Gratia Plena, Dominus tecum, benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

:crossrc:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.