Friend's dad with an aneurism

Please help pray for a friend’s dad who have an an aneurism. She said something about being given a short time by doctors.

Thank you very much and God bless

Praying…

Praying for him and his family…

will keep you’re friends dad in my prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. amen.

St, Joseph, please intercede on behalf of this soul at the hour of death. amen

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you all for praying with me.
I haven’t talked to her yet, but I will probably tolk to her in less than 24. She is not a believer but she shared with me her pain, ask any help I could give…

I will let you know his status soon.

Thanks again and God bless

Merciful Jesus, during Your life on earth You showed great concern for the sick and the infirm. Have compassion now on nablaise’s friend’s dad who has an aneurism. Grant him a healing of mind and body and restore his strength and spirit.

Comfort him with the knowledge that we are praying for him and his family, and give them peace with a sense of Your presence. May they know that in a special way they are united with You, their suffering Christ. May they contribute to the welfare of the Whole People of God by associating themselves freely with Your passion and death for the salvation of the world. Bless, too, those who take care of the sick. In their own time of need, bestow on them a hundredfold the blessings they have given to others. Also may this friend come to know You Lord and become a believer. Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

I would like to thank you again.
She said he was able to take a short walk outside and they said he could be able to spend more time out on a wellchair. This was short info in an email, I haven’t got to chat with her.

Thanks again and God bless you aboundantly.
The Lord is good!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
:signofcross:

Praying for your friend and her dad.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. :signofcross:

Prayers for your friend’s Dad and for your dear friend…

will keep you’re friends dad in my prayers.

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.