Friend's GM w/Pancreatic cancer

Please Pray!

My friend Mary’s grandmother is dieing of Pancreatic cancer, which has spread to her liver. She now can not eat, drink, or talk, so her family having a hard time coping.

Her grandma is her dad’s mother. I saw her a few times and she was witty, funny, and lovable. Pray for her entrance to heaven in these days,

Thank you!

Praying for her to have a peaceful death.

Praying for Mary’s grandmother and for the family.

Jesus, please let us place Mary’s grandmother and her family in Your loving care. It’s painful for the family to see her unable to enjoy and do even the simplest things. Please comfort them.
I ask You that Mary’s Grandma will be made as comfortable and possible, and that you will give her mind and soul peace.
Thank You, Jesus

I will pray the chaplet of Divine Mercy for your grandmother today.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for her to have a peaceful death!

May the Lord hold her gently in the palm of his hand :signofcross:

I pray that this grandmother, at the time of her passing, is surrounded by as many family members as possible. That her passing may be made peaceful and as pain free as possible. Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Remembering your friends grandma in my perpetual 9 Day Novena to St. Peregrine.

Praying…

Praying for your friends GM with cancer. My husband has pancreatic cancer, too…so I know how difficult it is…not just for the sufferer but for the family and friends. May God lead us to a cure for this terrible disease. God Bless You for posting this…Keeping you and her in prayer. Diane

Lord Jesus let your will be for this woman to be able to laugh and hug her family eacha nd every day that she has left, for her to have as little pain as possible and for her to have a cure if at all possible, if not comfort her and her family and provide the holy spirit to help them during this time of trouble, let the passing of this woman be ised to your glory and dear Lord Jesus please grant us a cure for this awful disease so that no more families have to watch and suffer asd their loving members are lost to this disease, find the way fr prevention, a vaccine that eliminates this and all kinds of cancer, if this woman must past have her passing help with a cure and with preventiopn for now and always from this terrible blight on the earth, in Jesus name I pray, amen

Thank you for all of your needed prayers. She passed away last fri. morning peacefully in her sleep.
My freind Mary and her family would like to thank you for your continued prayers during this time. God Bless Everyone!
The funeral was yesturday, and was very beautiful. Everyone now feels at peace about her passing, though they are still sad as any family would be. Thank you again!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.