Friend's husband died last night

A friend of mine from work’s husband has been battling cancer and died last night. Pray for him and his dear family . This friend has had to suffer the loss of several family members . My heart goes out to her and I know she will appreciate your prayers. Thank you !

mlz

Most Divine, I offer this intention to your most sacred heart. Please grant this family hope, strength, courage, comfort and healing if it is Your will

Our Father who art in heaven
Hallowed be your name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
On earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

As a person who has lost a spouse - I will offer prayers for your friend throughout this coming year …

:signofcross:

Our Lord is good -

May His love and healing embrace enfold her and her family!

:gopray2:

Eternal rest grant unto Him, O Lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon him. And may his soul rest in peace, forever and ever. AMEN.

I also pray that the family of the bereaved may find peace in our Lord of love, comforter of the weak. In Jesus’ name, AMEN.

May the sould of dear husband rest in peace and perpetual light shine upon him.
May the God of all comfort be with grieving family and friends. Sorry to hear she has lost so many dear loved ones.
Mary.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

Lord, reach with eternal arms and embrace this departed husband, welcoming him to a privileged seat at the eternal banquet. With many graces, comfort this wife and all who grieve from this departure. Cultivate in their sorrowed hearts faith, hope, love, joy, and courage. Accept their suffering and petitions and quickly provide for them remedy in your Sacred Heart. Spare a foretaste of your divine light to their lives, that they be led through the mire of this world unto the eternal kingdom to unite with this husband, you, and all the angels and saints. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Praying for the repose of his soul.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying

May he rest in peace and God comfort his loved ones.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.

Prayers for the Holy Spirit to console her for her loss.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.