Frightened pregnant Muslim teen

Please pray for an unmarried 17-year-old Muslim girl and her unborn baby whose family is from Jordan. The pregnant girl says she has never been so happy and wants to have her baby but fears her unstable mother will literally go crazy over the situation. An extended family member who became pregnant under similar circumstances has been cut off from the family for a period of over 5 years now. All the maternity homes I see on line have a minimum age of 18 years. I don’t know the girl’s name. I’ll gall her Miriam.

Remember, O Blessed Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O virgin of virgins, my mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Despise not my petition, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.

Praying.

Lord please help this young mother to be and her unborn child.Please open the hearts and minds of her parents that they will be loving and supportive to her.Lord please bless her and her unborn baby.Guide her to choose the right path to follow to help her and her child.Lord please place Your healing hand upon this situation and we place our trust in You.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Lord, I pray for “Miraiam.” May she give birth to her child and find someone who can help her take care of him/her. If she can not keep her baby, may the baby go to a loving home where all the love and joy a baby could want exists for the child. May Miriam not be alone in her dire circumstances but find the support of family and/or friends who can help her find a home for her child or help her bring up the child herself. Perhaps you will her to put her child up for adoption, Lord. If this is your will, may Miriam respond to your voice and do what she knows you want for her baby. Help Miriam grow into the woman you want her to be and grant her a happy life lived in union with you. Help her meet the right people to help her get her life in order and to help her follow you and your commands. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

Prayers are being said…:signofcross:

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Thank you very much for your prayers. I have printed them out so she will see your loving support for her and her family. What a lovely blessing!

I just found out tonight that she is two months pregnant. She found this out at a teen clinic at a place where they do abortions, and they told her she had one more month to “make up her mind.”

I also found out that her older sister, age 18, considers herself to be “Lesbian,” and does not want to stay with her parents if her younger sister moves out. I know this sounds like too much, but I’m not making this up. This family is obviously in great need of prayers.

I’m hoping to meet with “Miriam” tomorrow so she can talk to another friend of mine from Jordan, a Byzantine Catholic. Today I also spoke with a non-Catholic Christian minister who speaks Arabic, is familiar with Islam, and is willing to help her work with her parents.

I’ll keep you posted.

Love and thanks,
Cathy

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

Amen

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

Lord please grant blessings to this young pregnant teen.May her family open their hearts and minds and show love and support to their daughter knwing that is what You would want them to do.Guide this family please Lord to be supportive of each other and have real love for one another as You would have us do.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

May the Lord Bless you and keep you
May he show his face to you and be merciful to you
May He turn His countenance to you and give you peace
May the Lord Bless you Mriam

Salve Regina, Mater misericordiae Vita, dulcedo et spes nostra salve ad te clamamus, exsules filii Hevae ad te suspiramus, gementes et flentes in hac lacrimarum valle. Eia ergo advocata nostra illos tuops misericordes oculos ad nos converte et Iesum, benedictum fructum ventris tui post hoc exilium ostende O clemems, O Pia,O dulcis Virgo Maria

Our Lady of Guadalupe pray for Her
Sts Francis and Clare pray for Her
Sts Benedict & Scholastica pray for her
Sts Michael, Gabriel & Raphael pray for Her

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us sinners now and at the our of our death Amen

O Lord, watch over Her and her child in your Love, take them into your Sacred Heart, comfort, support, guide, reassure and bless them. Open the Hearts of her family to welcome and Love them always with greater care and joy In Jesus’ Name we ask this.

Praying a lot for Both

Pax et Bonum

Amen
Father in Your mercy help this pregnant teen and guide her family ot help love and support her.Inn Jesus name Amen

Amen.

God please grant the family of “Miriam” the grace to truly love each other amid life’s trials. May you turn what is a seemingly negative situation into a positive. Mother Mary comfort Miriam and call her to having a personal relationship with God. May she open her heart to the Lord and ask for strength and perseverance to get through her trial. Jesus please grant the intentions of Miriam that will be beneficial for her soul and circumstances. We ask that by love, this family will be transformed. May they pray for each other. Thank You God for hearing our prayers and making your decision in Heaven as every soul is precious to you. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.