Frustrating

I’m sick but I don’t know what’s going on (I’ve been to see someone, they don’t know either) and I’m frustrated because I’m going home this weekend since my cousin’s getting confirmed and my brother’s birthday is the same day. I don’t want to be sick for that. A friend of mine has been worried about me and he told me to see my doctor when I get home but I don’t know if I’ll have time!

This is just so frustrating. I don’t think medical advice is a good idea on these boards but a few Hail Marys are much appreciated.

In addition to the Hail Marys, I want to reiterate the advice of your friend.

Think of it this way: Making time for the doctor early on can sometimes save a lot more time with a lot more doctors later on. Think of a leak in the roof – it never gets smaller.

Blessings,

Gerry

That’s right. Medical advice is a no-no on these forums, anyway. Just don’t be like my friend – she was feeling lousy for a few days and finally went to the doc’s today. Turns out she has pneumonia, and she could have nipped it in the bud if she had gone in a few days earlier. So don’t put it off, go and get checked out. And just to be safe, have some chicken soup! :slight_smile:

For your healing: Hail Mary… :byzsoc:

Thanks! I did see my doctor today (my mother was thinking the same thing as my friend and made an appointment before I even got home) and found out it was just a virus. I’m so relieved and my friend was much relieved to hear it from a doctor. Again, thanks for the prayers!

closed #5

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.