Fulton J. Sheen - Life is Worth Living

Does anyone know whether or not Fulton J. Sheen’s “Life is Worth Living” is in the Public Domain, because I know of two websites with mp3s of this series - and I wanted to make sure that they are public domain before listening (i.e. I don’t want to break copyright laws).

Catholig

I’m thinking maybe not in the public domain, because the videos are being offered for sale.

Check this out:

St. Bernard’s Seminary in Rochester, New York and bishopsheen.com hold the exclusive rights to publication of Bishop Sheen’s inspirational catholic tv show. This arrangement allows for the continued publication of existing televised broadcasts of Life is Worth Living.
Bishop Fulton Sheen’s extensive library of related television shows and never seen before materials are available for purchase here on DVD, VHS, and Audio recordings at bishopsheen.com. Visit our online catalog of Inspirational Videos and Audio Cassette Recordings to browse the selection of titles to begin your collection of the wisdom of Fulton J. Sheen.

www.bishopsheen.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.