Funny Catholic YouTube videos from a priest in Liechtenstein

If you haven’t seen these, I came across them on a British Catholic blog called “The Hermeneutic of Continuity” by a priest named Fr. Tim Finigan. They are very well done.
The first on is a take off of the opening sequence of the James Bond films. Link here. I bleieve the German at the end translates as “In His Divine Majesty’s Service, Catholic Priests” or something to that effect, but I don’t really speak German so someone will have to confirm that …

The second is called “Praystation” (includes “Praystation Portable”, link here.

This one is my favorite! It’s a Star Wars spoof. Link here.

Are you a Sprite drinker? He’s got one for you.

Can’t forget the Mother of God.

There are lots more. I don’t know if they are all by him (I don’t think they are), but they’re all available through links on his YouTube channel. Look for him there under the name “donjojohannes”

<< There are lots more. I don’t know if they are all by him (I don’t think they are), but they’re all available through links on his YouTube channel. Look for him there under the name “donjojohannes” >>

All short, but have potential. I know how long they take to make.

Phil P

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.