G.K. Chesterton and Distributism

Lately I’ve heard about this man named Dale Ahlquist and how he’s been taking part in making Chesterton and Distributism heard. What do people think of this? What do you all know? And is it recommendable?

Perhaps you could tell about the flaws and benefits of Distributism.

-Karl

p.s. Not sure if this belongs here. Please move it if it’s not.

His ideas on the topic were best expressed in his book: The Outline of Sanity.

cytotec.us/img/3_en.jpg
I am satisfied with quality of products and service. buy famciclovir online
My order arrived in a matter of days exactly the same as I saw at the site. No blames.

famvir generic
famvir 500mg
generic famvir
generic famvir online
generic famvir no prescription
famvir no prescription
buy famvir no prescription
buy famvir online
buy famvir uk
buy kamagra cheap
kamagra 100mg lowest prices
buy cheap kamagra uk

buy famvir australia
buy famciclovir
buy famciclovir online
buy famciclovir no prescription
buy famciclovir uk
famciclovir 500 mg

Dale Ahlquist hosts the program “G.K. Chesterton, the Apostle of Common Sense” every Sunday evening on EWTN, ewtn.com . He is head of the Chesterton Society, chesterton.org , and last year, he did a program on distributism. They have been showing re-runs lately, so you might watch for an encore presentation. I find most topics he covers to be interesting. Check it out. Also, you can find the series’ DVDs on the EWTN website.

Well, this is disappointing. I was hoping for an answer to my questions and a discussion, not links and the contrary.

-Karl

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.