Gabriel

Is this the angel I can pray to for help in understanding my calling or life plan and purpose??

Yes, Gabriel (especially if you are leaning toward a career in journalism, broadcasting, and such) or you can speak to St. Alphonsus Marie Liguori patron saint of vocations. God bless.

I agree with this. Also, the Infant Jesus of Prague is known to help people out concerning their vocations as well. :slight_smile:

I know that I already answered but I just thought of another angel that you can turn to for help in this regard… your guardian angel. :wink: God has assigned you one to help you throughout your life. Who better to ask? God bless and I hope that you soon find the answers that so many of us have sought or are seeking. :thumbsup:

How do we know who our guardian angel is?? thankss , God bless you too :slight_smile:

We don’t have to know our Guardian Angel’s name. We have been assured that we do have one. I simply call mine Guardian Angel. :slight_smile:

oooh ok , i know what you mean now. Sorry, i got confused for a second.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.