GAMES: best fighting game series ever

Let’s get ready to rumble!
Which fighting series do you like best. Note: I excluded sports-based fighting games like Ready to Rumble and Raw vs. Smackdown because those are not really “fighting” games and are actually based on sports. I also excluded games like Urban Reign and Yi-Ar Kung Fu because those aren’t series.

Dunno about the people here but the Kinng of Fighters series is the best one for me :smiley:

FFFIIINNNNNIISSHHHH HHIIIMMMMM!!

lol, nothing is better than Mortal Kombat

Pokémon.

Pokemon seems more like an RPG than a fighting game, though.

They fight battles. It is a series. That makes it a fighting game series.

And as it is the only fighting game series I have played, that makes it, in my experience, the best. (also the worst, but you didn’t ask for that.)

I’m surprised I got some responses here. With the themes in most fighting games, I was expecting sticklers not to like this topic.

I voted Soul Calibur because it’s the only one I’ve played, :smiley:

Super Smash Bros.!:thumbsup:

Yall are all miserable the best is obviously Street Fighter. They set the standard for fighting games.

I don’t know… my little sister and I actually found the Tekken series a little comical. :slight_smile: (especially the voice acting) At least the first game.

I second that!

I thought killer instinct was alright. Especially, when I was able to pull off those “ultras”. For those who have no idea what I’m talking about, all I can say is you had to be there. :wink:

Virtua Fighter

That’s a tough one. I can’t pick a single series because as the series goes, they all have their ups and downs. Some of my favorite individual games include, in no particular order:

Mortal Kombat II
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Marvel vs. Capcom II
Street Fighter Alpha II
Super Street Fighter II Turbo
Dead or Alive 4
Soul Calibur
Virtua Fighter V
Guilty Gear XX

I thought killer instinct was alright. Especially, when I was able to pull off those “ultras”. For those who have no idea what I’m talking about, all I can say is you had to be there

It was fun…until people can break off chain combos with ease :shrug:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.