GAMING: Call of Duty fans, the wait is almost over!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2:

amazon.com/Call-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2-Pc/dp/B00269QLJ2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1248025649&sr=8-2

Trailer:

gametrailers.com/video/reveal-trailer-modern-warfare/49655

Gameplay:

xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14281102/call-of-duty-6/videos/modernwarfare2_e3demo.html

November 10th, 2009 for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3

Who’s pumped for this game on CAF?

I already preordered mine, I’m getting it the day it comes out. I’ll still play cod5 untill it comes out-

Sorry, but I’m sticking with World at War. This game doesn’t get me excited enough to buy another one. World at War is definitely keeping me busy, as my wife and I have finished the 3rd level of Prestige.

Yes, I said my wife!!! :shrug:

Oooh, I love that game! My brother and I had a blast playing it!
I agree, I’m not too into the modern ones. I like war games that take place during WWII.
I also liked this one because I was actually good at it. I’m usually good at video games, just not war games for some reason:p
Have you played the Nazi Zombies level? That one is crazy!

I’m 10th level prestige, ranked in the top 100 in the world for sabotage!

Who’s getting the special edition version with night vision goggles? lol.

The same people that bought the Halo 3 Legendary Edition?

I mean really, who cares about Director’s Commentaries, or Art Books or even Documentaries on how their favorite show or game was made?

Either it’s a good book/movie/game or it’s a bad book/movie/game. I mean at $150 USD you can buy 2 full price $60 games and a third $30 game.

Oh and the “Prestige Edition” did sell out in the UK already:

digitalbattle.com/2009/07/18/mw2-prestige-edition-sells-out-in-uk/

Quite hyped for this, I believe COD4 was the best FPS of this gen so far, this is going to be right up there with UC2, Conviction, and AC2 for GOTY.
:slight_smile:

Splinter Cell: Conviction has been delayed to 2010 and I don’t know about Assassins Creed 2. The first Assassins Creed bored me to tears and I’ve had kind of a falling out with sandbox games.

What’s UC2?

Anyway, the only two games I’m getting this year are Uncharted 2 and Modern Warfare 2.

*My son is equally enthused about this upcoming game. :o *

Yeah I just saw that:( The 360 is really lacking in exclusives this year and this is becoming the year of the delay, oh well.

AC2 looks greatly improved in every way. You repeated alot of stuff in the first, it looks like that won’t be an issue in this one.

UC2=Uncharted 2

Yeah, UC2 is going to be epic.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.