GAMING: What's on your wishlist?

I know there are gamers that post on here, so, tell me, what's on your wishlist? I'm curious.
Here's what I'm eying (in no particular order):

1. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 -- Innocent Sin (which is FINALLY coming to North America after nearly a decade of waiting)
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (have the first one, love it, want moar)
  3. Skyrim, Skyrim, SKYRIM! :)
  4. Mass Effect 3
  5. Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (which will be one of the first otome games released in North America)
  6. Fate/Extra (assuming I have the money once I buy 1-5, or at least 1, 2, and 5)

There are a couple others that I've been checking out, but I have a couple big RPGs on my list already, plus all the other games I still have to beat.

Any game in which you can kill Harry Potter...:thumbsup:

Dragon Age III

These are games that have been released that I'm waiting to buy as well as games due to be released. I never buy games new any more due to the speed their prices fall at. So..........

1. L.A. Noire - I've played this a bit. While it has some points I thought could have been more refined I think it's a brave experiment, especially to set a game in such a world.

2. Skyrim also. Although I have concerns about how dumbed down the Elder Scrolls games became wtih Oblivion and hope they don't continue further on that path. Morrowind is still the apex of those games as far as I am concerned.

3. Old World Blues. Downloadable content for Fallout:-New Vegas, due to be released tomorrow. Not strictly a new game I suppose

I didn't enjoy Dragon Age II. I felt the old style Baldur's Gate RPG feel was trashed and ruined in it sadly. I returned it to the shop.

1. Star Wars The Old Republic - If I had to choose just one game to play, it would be this one. Words cannot describe how excited I am for this to come out. Now if EA and BioWare would just come out with a release date already, then I wouldn't be freaking out as much. Well, maybe more, because then I would be counting the days until I would get to play it.

2. Assassin's Creed Revelations - Another game that I am totally psyched for. Assassin's Creed has got to be my favorite game series of all time.

3. Batman Arkham City - I LOVED Arkham Asylum, so I am eagerly awaiting this one.

4. Battlefield 3 - This game looks sick. (In a good way) This is gonna beat the stuffing outta Modern Warfare 3.

5. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 - Yes, I am looking forward to this game, but I get the feeling that a better name might be Modern Warfail 3, because I do not see how they can keep the series going so long. So I fully expect this to be the last Modern Warfare game.

I'm a total Nintendo junkie. Pokemon Black and SoulSilver have been basically all I've been playing recently. I just got an Xbox 360 a couple weeks ago, so I'm trying to build a library with that. More than anything I want The Orange Box, as I'm a TF2 addict (gotta' love Steam~) Call of Duty: Black Ops seems to still be "in", so I'm hoping to get that soon as well.

Honestly, would like to see Mech Warrior come back to online gaming. I understand that the two factions have worked on games and then end up in court... It is hard pressed to top MW Vengence ctf using battlecoms and running a lance of 12 mechs in a tournament. It was a lot of fun.

1. Mass Effect 3
  2. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Gears of War 3

ME3 and Skyrim, especially, cannot come quickly enough. Of course, I'll be Xbox-less at college when both those two come out... Oh well, my GPA will probably thank me.

Actually the top of my wishlist would be a PS3 since all the games I want right now are on that system. breaks down and cries :crying:

sniffs Anyways, here it is... with a few PS2 games thrown in as well...

PS3
1. Final Fantasy XIII
2. Dragon Age: Origins
3. Devil May Cry 4
4. Marvel VS Capcom 3
5. Dante's Inferno
6. Record of Agarest War Zero
7. Final Fantasy XIII-2
8. Tekken 6 (or Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
9. Dragon Age II

PS2
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Final Fantasy X
3. Final Fantasy X-2
4. Final Fantasy XII

I think anyone can surmise from my list that I'm a big J-RPG fanboy. :p

1. dues ex human revolution
  2. toy soldiers cold war
  3. bioshock infinite

after a nearly two year binge on Left 4 dead 1 and 2, im currently more interested in single player games. i used to be interested in dead island, but they had to tack on that unessesary coop as well as having numbers flying everywhere. stuff like that i feel is to gamey and takes me out of the game

1. SKYRIM!!! (playing Oblivion right now and it is beyond awsome!)
  2. Silent Hill: Downpour
  3. Tomb Raider
  4. LA Noire

[quote="Lost_Wanderer, post:9, topic:248788"]
Actually the top of my wishlist would be a PS3 since all the games I want right now are on that system. breaks down and cries :crying:

sniffs Anyways, here it is... with a few PS2 games thrown in as well...

PS3
1. Final Fantasy XIII
2. Dragon Age: Origins
3. Devil May Cry 4
4. Marvel VS Capcom 3
5. Dante's Inferno
6. Record of Agarest War Zero
7. Final Fantasy XIII-2
8. Tekken 6 (or Tekken Tag Tournament 2)
9. Dragon Age II

PS2
1. Kingdom Hearts
2. Final Fantasy X
3. Final Fantasy X-2
4. Final Fantasy XII

I think anyone can surmise from my list that I'm a big J-RPG fanboy. :p

[/quote]

The PS3 is so awsome. My brother bought one for me for my bday back in April.
Only downside to the PS3 is that it can overheat, and when that happens it's very bad news. My brothers PS3 overheated last November and it's basically dead now. His warranty expired a few months befor it happened.
There are somethings you can do to help prevent that from happening. Make sure the PS3 is in a very well ventilated area. Another thing that helps (in my opinion anyways) is to aim a fan at the back of the PS3 when it's in use. And to vacuum the system off once a week, especialy the vent part.

[quote="child_of_God85, post:12, topic:248788"]
The PS3 is so awsome. My brother bought one for me for my bday back in April.
Only downside to the PS3 is that it can overheat, and when that happens it's very bad news. My brothers PS3 overheated last November and it's basically dead now. His warranty expired a few months befor it happened.
There are somethings you can do to help prevent that from happening. Make sure the PS3 is in a very well ventilated area. Another thing that helps (in my opinion anyways) is to aim a fan at the back of the PS3 when it's in use. And to vacuum the system off once a week, especialy the vent part.

[/quote]

Ouch, really? Thanks for the advice! I guess there's a reason why I only see those things played in places with air-conditioning. :p:o

Now if only I can get a job to buy all the things on my list. TwT

Deus Ex Human Revolution
Resident Evil Racoon city
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine (Anrgy Marines iminent)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
Battlefield 3

1. Skyrim - I may not have time for anything else once it is released. :D
  2. Mass Effect 3 - See above
  3. Gears of War 3
  4. Rage - Have to - it's an ID game. :)

The only thing that bothers me is that ME3 and Skyrim are going to consume a lot of time. I wish games like these were released at least a year apart from each other!

My husband is so excited for the release of Skyrim. He has been watching the site and getting all the updates. I think he is obsessed. :p

We recently got a Xbox360 with my laptop, and so far I have been disappointed, there doesn't seem to be any games for the causal RPG player who likes turn based fighting. (A la Final Fantasy X or Pokemon for gameboy). So if you all have any suggestions...;)

SWTOR; just pre-ordered.

WWE '12

Halo Remixed.

[quote="Melchior, post:17, topic:248788"]
SWTOR; just pre-ordered.

[/quote]

Oh man, I want to play SWTOR so much it hurts! Alas, I don't think there's any way I could pull if off, technologically or financially haha. The latest trailer I saw for it was one of the best game trailers I've seen in a long time, and probably better than all three Star Wars prequels combined :p

[quote="Melchior, post:17, topic:248788"]
SWTOR; just pre-ordered.

[/quote]

I flipped when I found out about that yesterday! I think I have finally decided on my birthday present. SWTOR is just about the only game I want to play right now.

1. Wii U
  2. Resident Evil: Revelations
  3. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  4. Super Mario(literally, this is the actual title! Naturally you should add 3DS to the end of it anyway.)
  5. Starfox 64 3DS edition

Yep... Nintendo Fanboy....

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.