Gammarelli

Does anyone know if I could contact Gammarelli Ecclesiastical Tailoring (Clergy & the Pope's Tailor) in Rome, Italy via Email? If so, could you please tell me their e-mail address?

Gammarelli normally requires in-person measurements and fittings, as do several similar houses in Rome, so I'm not sure e-mail would make much difference.

Gammerelli does not have a website. However, I have been dealing with EuroClero and have found their service rather excellent. They were the tailors for then-Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger.

www.euroclero.it

When you contact them, ask for Angela. She is fluent in English and is most helpful.

Here is another option:

barbiconi.com/index.htm

They are also good at follow-up contact. But, my favorite is still Euroclero. Their service is topnotch, even though sometimes, I have to wake up at 4AM Texas time if I have any specific questions.

Now that the dollar is gaining strength against the euro, it's easier to order.

Thank you,

Does anyone know of any other religious supplies and tailoring stores in the Rome area that has a website?

[quote="grandeorgue, post:5, topic:184566"]
Thank you,

Does anyone know of any other religious supplies and tailoring stores in the Rome area that has a website?

[/quote]

Here is the other one that I have contacted:

mancinelliclero.it/catalog/index.php

Your best bet is still, bar none, Euroclero. They have excellent customer service. Angela is my go-to person over there.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.