Gan-Aeden

Some time ago I posted a thread talking about Gan-Aeden. The project is still alive, but it won’t be for long without some grassroots involvement. But I’m getting ahead of myself! For those that didn’t see the original post, Gan-Aeden is an idea to make a film based upon the biblical account of the creation and fall of man.

If I am going to continue pursuing this project, I need to get a feel for how many people are going to be interested in this. If this catches your attention at all, I’d be very grateful if you followed the project, and offered your opinions and advice! If you have a Facebook account, you can become a fan of the project by going here.

Look at the discussions page, and leave your thoughts! And if you have any friends who you think would be interested in this, let them know about the page!

Recently posted a video advertising the project: youtube.com/watch?v=W7qzNA-NS-w

We have a tentative design for Adam now: facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5505314&id=309103445870

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.