Gay Cousin

Please pray that my cousin rejects the gay lifestyle he has been living and that he gives himself to God and His ocean of mercy.

Thank you

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Please know that I am praying for your cousin and for you as well to show him Gods love!

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed are you amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Father please enable this young man to be the person whom You created him to be. Flow Your graces upon him and his family. I ask, in Jesus’ name

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Prayers promised

:gopray:

Pray the Chaplet of Mercy for your cousin’s conversion. I will do the same. I also have close family members immersed in the homosexual lifestyle, including two relatives who have “married” their partners. Let us all pray for each other. Jesus, I trust in You.

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Prayers for your cousin and for all you are swayed by this lifestyle and temptation and for them to come to know God’s love and presence in their lives. For their souls and conversions.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.