Gay hostility in class

So, what’s a “valid natural marriage?” I mean, the whole point of convalidating our marriage was so I could receive the Eucharist again, which I can and I do.

If he is a baptist and was baptized in the name of the Holy Trinity which is what I assume is the case, then it would be sacramental. Right?

If he’d have been Baptised, yes, but DH was never Baptised.

Right, but like Hope said, he isn’t baptized.

Not sure how right or wrong this is, but it seems to be the most straight forward answer I could find.

https://adoremus.org/2018/10/08/q-whats-the-difference-between-a-natural-marriage-and-a-sacramental-marriage/

That sounds right, I mean he’s quoting Canon Law and the CCC, but I still don’t really get it. Anyway it really doesn’t matter - we did what Msgr. told us to do, had our ceremony with two devout Catholics standing up for us and I can receive the Sacraments again, plus I spoke to two other priests, one of them twice and it’s all good. That’s all that really matters to me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.