Gay Marriage Help

Hello,

Some of you might have read another topic about me on another forum arguing about God. There’s a new topic, it’s about Gay Rights. Will you please pray that I’m granted the people that will give me the proper words to use in this argument? Here’s the topic: justdubsforums.com/showthread.php?t=601

Please read and give advice also!

• noeylani

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Lord of compassion, make our hearts pure and guide our steps,
so that we remember what is true, and just, and worthy of love.
– Lord, you have worked wonders among us.

Receive our contrite and humble hearts:
for those who put their trust in you will never be disappointed.

You called us to be prophets in Christ:
may we always proclaim your power.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, be generous with your grace to those who pray to you:
by your power, may they follow your commandments closely,
receive consolation in this present life,
and embrace the joys that are to come.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

You have to come to Our Dearest JESUS to overcome homosexuality. God is against homosexuality so you have to turn away from it. You will need God’s help, because if you insist that “you can do it on your own”, you will only fail. These are evil spirits we are up against, so you need Our Dearest JESUS in you.

“But ye are not in the flesh, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.” (Romans 8:9) KJV

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”
(Luke 10:19) KJV

“Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.” (Acts 2:38) KJV

Come to JESUS Miracle Crusade International Ministry, the TRUE Church of the living God and listen to the TRUE Gospel preached by Our Beloved Pastor, the Honorable Evangelist Wilde E. Almeda, the end-time prophet of God. Our LORD Jesus will solve your problems and will give you the gift of eternal life. Praise the Lord! Alleluia!

1. I know quite a few Christians who are homosexual whose faith would put many heterosexuals to shame.

2. Should civil rights be based on who a person is attracted to–or what sins a person may be tempted to commit (if you’d rather)? The Catechism of the Catholic Church says that homosexual persons should NOT be subjected to unjust discrimination.

3. The real question is: should civil law permit divorced and remarried heterosexuals be allowed to live in relationships that Jesus condemned as adultery? If someone is willing to tolerate one under the aegis of civil law, there is no argument against allowing the other.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.