Genesis 3/22 Interpretation Mystery

Hello all,

My name is Jon, and I have stumbled across an intriguing interpretation of the following passage of Genesis 3/22,

22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

[Unquote]

As hard to believe as it may sound, my interpretation of this passage has led to medical research that has the potential to cure a vast array of diseases like ALS, Parkinsons, Huntingtons and other neurodegenerative diseases.

Most folks interpret Genesis to mean the tree of knowledge and the tree of life were both located in the garden of eden, which of course they were, but only because adam and eve were located in the garden.

My research shows that the tree of life is found in man and woman, not the garden of eden. My research indicates that both sperm and menstrual fluid were designed to play dual roles in god’s plan, and that we have only been aware of one of them since the original sin pre-empted god revealing their second role to us.

What this means is that not only can sperm make babies when it’s sequential triggers are unlocked by menstrual female hormones, it can also act as a custom designed pluripotent stemcell when fully capacitated and introduced into the bloodstream of the autologous or allogeneic donor of the sperm.

Rather than seeking out the female egg and binding to it as normal in the female reproductive tract, fully capacitated sperm in their millions seek out the blood brain barrier when introduced into the bloodstream, then bind to the glycoprotein elements of the BBB just as they do the female egg, once bound they then undergo the acrosome reaction, this allows fusion to occur between two bound haploid(23 chromosome) spermcells creating 1 diploid(46 chromosome) pluripotent stemcell capable of penetrating the BBB and reporting for repair/replacement duties inside the human brain.

Duality in nature is well known and documented, so it should come as no real surprise that there are profound aspects of our own design that we have been ignorant f for far too long.

I have 5 well known and highly respected American PhD research scientists who can document the truth that this research is real, and that lab protocols are being written for proving it’s viability today.

To me, biblical verses like “straight is the gate and narrow is the way that leadeth unto life eternal” are parables that almost perfectly describe a modern hypodermic needle.

We should not be shocked to discover that god is the master stemcell scientist since the beginning, and we the sinners peering through a glass darkly.

jomoco

I’m very saddened to report that I presented the Gen 7 protocol medical research to the bishop of san diego yesterday, only to have him regretfully inform me that the catholic church could not help me with my project even if it’s origins are biblical and based on the book of genesis, the church would take a neutral stance until the project was confirmed scientifically.

How sad that the church is still insulating itself from the world of science in such a flawed and weakened spirit that’s more man than church.

When science can prove the bible’s divine origins in a touchable and tangible manner, why would the church recoil from it in a wait and see neutral fright?

Are there any good catholics here willing to do some real bible study with me online in an open and genuine discussion among fellow christians?

jomoco

I guess no-one wants to discuss genesis with me?

Perhaps you doubt the truth of my unusual thread having any basis in real medical science?

I encourage you to verify my assertions by reading about my research at this link.

als.net/forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=44720

jomoco

[quote=jomoco]I guess no-one wants to discuss genesis with me?
[/quote]

Haha. This topic may be too sophisticated for some of us (including myself), though I notice that someone has given you the courtesy of rating your thread, even if they wouldn’t reply. Ooh, only 2 of 5 stars. Too bad. I guess they didn’t like it very much.

I’ll come play for a little while, though I have to admit before I begin that I’m not a very good discussion partner, since my life keeps me very busy, so I don’t have a whole lot of time to spend writing on forums.

I found your post and your findings very fascinating, and I am very interested in the further development of this research. While it is a bit of a stretch for me to believe that this new finding about the sperm cells is exactly what is meant by the tree of life, I should point out that there is quite a large body of scriptures and other spiritual literature based around the importance of sex, and much in particular that deals with the two Trees’ relationship to the sexuality of the human being.

Those sources will probably not be very popular on this forum, since most of the scriptures and writings that come to mind are more esoteric.

I will post a few I was able to round up that seemed to apply to aspects of your post. There are many others, as the tradition and the teachings are very deep and very broad, but I do not have time (especially tonight) to go into all of it.

[quote=jomoco]My research shows that the tree of life is found in man and woman, not the garden of eden. My research indicates that both sperm and menstrual fluid were designed to play dual roles in god’s plan, and that we have only been aware of one of them since the original sin pre-empted god revealing their second role to us.
[/quote]

This quote from the Zohar indicates to us that the sin of Adam and Eve was actually related to sex:

“Note what is further written. ‘And Adam said, this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh’ (Gen. ii. 23). These were the words of Adam to draw Eve unto him and incline her to enter into nuptial union and thus show that they are one and now undivided and unseparate in a higher sense than before. Then he begins to praise her that there is none like unto her, that she surpasses all other beings, the one deserving the name of woman; as it is written, ‘She shall be called woman, words that pleased her,’ as it is written, ‘Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all’ (Prov. xxxi. 29). ‘Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh’ (Gen. ii. 24). That is to say that Eve was induced by these loving words of Adam to consent to enter into marital relationship with him and as soon as this was effected we read, ‘Now the serpent was subtle’ (Gen. iii. 7). In the moment that Adam and Eve became thus associated, the lower nature became excited and aroused by sexual desire in which it delights, as scripture saith, ‘And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food she took of the fruit of it and did eat’ (Gen. iii. 6), denoting that hitherto their love had been angelic and pure, but was now changed into carnal desire first arising in the woman and leading them to conjugal relationship, for a woman is the inspirer of love whilst man is the receptacle of it and in this resembles angelic beings whose actions are determined by pure love unblended and unmingled with carnal desire.”

sacred-sex.org/judaism/zohar-knowledge-and-union

Furthermore, if you look at the actual name of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil in Hebrew (see Genesis 2:9 in a Hebrew translation of the Bible), you see that “Knowledge of Good and Evil” is “Daath Tob ve Ra” (דעת טוב ורע). But what type of evil is “Ra”? Reaffirming what was established in the above quote, we have another quote from the Zohar that explains the nature of Ra:

Observe that he who gives way to the temper and suffers himself to be led and guided by it, defiles not only himself but also those with whom he comes into personal contact. As already stated, though the wickedness of the antediluvians was great and their evil deeds were many, yet was the Holy One unwilling to destroy them, but long-suffering towards them, notwithstanding, and their shameful propensities and heinous practices, of which it is written ‘that they were only evil continually.’ Their evil actions are denoted by the word Ra (pollution). Of Er, the eldest son of Judah, who was guilty of this sin; it is written that ‘he was wicked in the sight of the Lord and the Lord slew him.’" (Gen. xxxviii., 7.)

**Said Rabbi Jose: “Is not this sin synonymous with what is termed rashang (wickedness or wrongdoing)?”

“No,” replied Rabbi Jehuda, “for rashang is applied to intentional evil ere it becomes an actuality, but Ra refers to him who defiles himself by the dissipation of his vital powers and thus gives himself up to the unclean spirit called Ra. **He who thus renders himself impure will never attain unto the Divine Life nor behold the face of the Shekina, whose disappearance from the world previous to the deluge was owing to the vice termed Ra. Woe unto him who indulges in it, for he will never experience the joy of living in the presence of the Holy One, but will drag on through life as a degraded captive and miserable slave of Ra, the unclean spirit; so true are the words, ‘The fear of the Lord leadeth to life, it bringeth peaceful nights free from visits of the impure spirit Ra’ (Prov. xix., 23). And therefore it is written, ‘Evil (Ra) shall not dwell with thee’ (Ps. v., 4). Only the pure in life and thought and deed can say, ‘Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will not be afraid of Ra, for thou art with me and causest me to dwell in the house of the Lord forever.’” (Ps. xxiii., 4-6.)

sacred-sex.org/judaism/zohar-purity-and-evil

Although I could give Jewish/Christian references as to the effects that the sexual fluid has on the brain in particular, most of more ancient, reputable ones are usually encoded in symbolism and/or in the Apocrypha. I think that particular aspect of the teaching is spoken of more clearly by certain Hindu teachers (though it’s also found within certain schools of Buddhism). Here are some quotes from Swami Sivananda:

If the sexual energy is transmuted into Ojas or spiritual energy by pure thoughts, it is called sex sublimation in western psychology. Sublimation is not a matter of suppression or repression, but a positive, dynamic, conversion process. It is the process of controlling the sex energy, conserving it, then diverting it into higher channels, and finally, converting it into spiritual energy or Ojas Sakti. The material energy is changed into spiritual energy, just as heat is changed into light and electricity. Just as a chemical substance is sublimated or purified by raising the substance through heat into vapour which again is condensed into solid form, so also, the sexual energy is purified and changed into divine energy by spiritual Sadhana.

Ojas is spiritual energy that is stored up in the brain. By entertaining sublime, soul-elevating thoughts of the Self or Atman, by meditation, Japa, worship and Pranayama, the sexual energy can be transmuted into Ojas Sakti and stored up in the brain. This stored up energy can then be utilised for divine contemplation and spiritual pursuits.

The body of a man who is truly an Oordhvaretas has the scent of a lotus. A man who is not a Brahmachari, in whom gross semen is formed, may, on the other hand, smell like a buck goat. The semen dries up in those who practice Pranayama seriously. The semen-energy ascends up to the brain. It is stored up as Ojas Sakti or spiritual energy and comes back as Amrita or nectar.

sacred-sex.org/hinduism/sivananda-supression-and-sublimation

Swami Sivananda also talks about the value of semen in several other places.

Back in the Western world, the alchemical tradition also deals extensively (though symbolically) with the topic of the sexual secretions. (Many people think that alchemy was concerned primarily with turning lead into gold, but a very prominent alchemist named Paracelsus actually said in one of his writings “but if any shall understand either common or Chymical Gold to be the substance of this sacred body, he is much mistaken; for a glorious Spirit will not appear, save in a body of his own kinde,” thus indicating that the gold sought by the alchemists was not the element Au that many modern chemists believe they were discussing in their works. Rather, the alchemists were concerned with a far more precious form of gold - spiritual gold).

I remember one particular piece of alchemical artwork that affirmed in quite a succinct and clear way that the two trees did indeed exist within Adam and Eve, though I was not able to locate it readily to share with you.

Anywho, these are probably not the types of sources or discussions you expected to receive. I just wanted to indicate to you that there is actually a very wide range of religious literature from numerous traditions that is deeply related to the research that you are performing.

(Though I must say, comparing the “Strait and Narrow Path” to a hypodermic needle is quite a stretch. Sorry I can’t help you there. I’ve never seen anything, in any tradition, to even hint that Jesus was talking about an injection.)

Very interesting ancient scripture White Tree.

All of my energy has been centered around the science involved in proving the theory.

From a clinical sense this is extraordinarily simple and easy to do.

Once the semen is collected in a sterile whole blood syringe it would be injected into an IVF sperm capacitation swimup kit, these contain all the female hormones required to fully capacitate human sperm. The whole kit goes into an incubator for 90 minutes at 98.7 degrees farenheit. Then the capacitated sperm are collected from the top upper portion of the kit into a new whole blood hypodermic syringe and injected into the bloodstream of the sperm donor.

In the case of women the sperm would have to come from the father, brother or uncle that’s an allogeneic match to the women, the same as organ donors must be matched by blood type.

The beauty of the theory lies in making sex holy and divine in all it’s aspects again, as I trust that god intended from the beginning.

Confirming the science of this theory only confirms god’s brilliance as the master stemcell designer, and all of humanity will flock to his promise fulfilled on earth at last.

Definitely worthy of getting to the bottom of soon, both scientifically and spiritually!

Thanks for replying White Tree.

jomoco

What kind of help from the bishop were you looking for?

The church does not insulate itself from science. In fact the Church has lots of activites in the sciences.

I could not find anyone with the name of Jon in the list of employees.

I asked bishop Brom to help with Gen 7 research on behalf of my wife Mary, a good devout catholic with terminal huntington’s disease. On the day I asked for the bishop’s help Mary was in the ICU unit of the hospital hooked to a breathing machine to keep her alive.

I begged him to look at my reaearch and present it to the catholic hospitals here in hillcrest and chula vista, to discuss it with the neurologists there on staff.

He turned me down saying it was a scientific matter, not a spiritual one, that he regretted that my wife will not live long enough for the research to be finished, lifelong catholic or not.

Mary can’t speak for herself, and I find it hard to just let her die when she has known of my project for almost 25 years, doing her best to help me complete this project, and hoping it could save her life from the huntington’s death sentence slowly sapping her life away.

That’s why I asked, begged and pleaded for assistance from Bishop Brom on this Gen 7 medical research.

Thanks for replying Ricko.

jomoco

Ok Jon. Sorry to hear about your wife and sorry there is no cure.

Without knowing any more than what you supplied I would have to agree with the bishop. This does not sound like something he could help you with anyway.

You know as a researcher that you cannot just ask a hospital to perform a medical procedure which has not been approved and I assume from your post that the FDA has not approved this. It doesn’t even sound like it has advanced to the human testing stage. There could be serious consequences for the hospital and anyone performing an unapproved procedure.

It is terrible that things like this happen and you feel helpless because you can’t do anything. Never give up though, give it your best and hope and pray for the best.
God Bless

Why would the church choose not to help me with a science project that has the potential to cure it’s own members of disease and provide tangible proof of the bible’s divine origins?

Why would the church do that?

Why would any christian church do that?

jomoco

Let’ see, Genesis 3:22; Adam has named his partner(wife 3:20), they have fallen from grace)although God did show them grace by clothing them), and are now a danger to not only the Garden, but to the entire Earth(they introduced sin into the world)! God is talking to Jesus(John 1:1-5) and the Holy Spirit,“look, the human beings have become like US”… So Ibelieve that, God knew that man could not stay in the Garden, and know all, since he had sinned;) Eternal life is gained through Christ, and knowing God:thumbsup:

To me, biblical verses like “straight is the gate and narrow is the way that leadeth unto life eternal” are parables that almost perfectly describe a modern hypodermic needle.

I think the verse was “…fight your way in through the narrow door…”
…possibly refering to someone who was afraid of hypodermic injections.

So tell me Thing, how do you feel about all the grafting of trees scripture that permeates the bible?

Did it ever occur to any of you that the bible was a riddle embedded in a seven lock box patiently waiting for someone to read it and unlock it’s divine contents?

It’s not the messenger, he could die tomorrow, it’s the message, it’s knowledge of our own design potential.

It’s unlocking man’s true brain capacity, and putting that enhanced capacity to work tangibly, here, today, in the 21st century.

jomoco

It is natural to accuse those who are near to the problem and take your frustrations out on them. No church, no organization can perform a medical procedure without FDA approval. This is not a church problem and you should know that. Any hospital comes under ethical rules and laws that they must abide by. I can’t understand how a scientist does not know that. You do know that don’t you?

I cannot comment on the science, I know nothing.

But about the scriptural bible-is-a-riddle waiting to be solved, thing; I think you miss an important element, to me at least, that the ‘Kingdom of Heaven’ is the object of Christianity and that the Kindom of Heaven is for little children; ‘…for the kingdom of heaven is for such.’, said Christ.
And that we must become as little children, and I don’t mean we must be childish.
I mean that Heaven must be accessable to children also, you don’t need degrees or doctorates to enter the Kingdom of Love.
:slight_smile:

Why do you think I went to the catholic church Rick?

Are the church’s resources limited nationally and globally?

Why do you and the church so conspicuously insulate yourselves from the fact that this research is firmly rooted in heaven’s garden of eden.

Why do you hide in fright?

jomoco

Your theory that the research is biblical is just that, a theory. The Catholic Church does not finance medical research. Why do you insist that the Church finance your research?
Medical research funding is provided from many sources such as federal funding. Why are you going to the Church which clearly does not do that? Have you applied for federal funding or other grants?

Indeed, why would the church involve itself in helping the poor, diseased and helpless among it’s own congregation?

Why involve themselves in such things. physical or spiritual?

Exactly what is the purpose of the catholic church or any other christian church for that matter?

jomoco

Why have YOU not applied for federal funding?

I have been committed to sound scientific proof of concept protocols being done by Phd researchers on Gen 7 from the very beginning starting with Ben Bonavida at UCLA in 1982, to Jeff Chang at UCSD, Evan Snyder and Walter Niles at Burnham Institute and Donald Stein at Emory, all these researchers agree that Gen 7 is worthy of full investigation to determine it’s validity in the lab, in animals and in the clinic if warranted by success in the lab.

Walter Niles is only just now completing the invitro lab protocol started by Evan Snyder that will answer or refute the question of whether Gen 7 is a valid concept or not.

It took me over 25 years to get to this point paying for the research out of my own pocket.

My pocket is now empty, and Mary has run out of time.

The church could fund this research and have the labwork verified in 30 days, the rat/mouse model in another 30 days, Mary’s brothers are ready and willing to help save their sister’s life as soon as a clinical trial is waranted in the lab.

I am not willing to let my wife succumb to this cruel disease without taking action, and neither should the church that we both believe in.

jomoco

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.