Gentle Delivery baby

My daughter told me about her coworker’s sister who has been told she must come to the hospital immediately for a “gentle birth” which I believe means the baby is dying. My heart is so heavy for this woman, especially so close to Christmas. Please pray for a miracle that the baby may survive and their family will not suffer this loss. Her husband was taking her to the hospital was the last we heard.

I am praying.

Praying for this family.

All loving God,
you created the human family
as a reflection of your own divine life
so that your creation might share in your happiness.

Hear our prayer for your daughter
who awaits the birth of her child.
She has cooperated with you in giving life.
Assist her now as she prepares to give birth
to the child in her womb.
May Mary be her guide and support,
calming her fears and strengthening her love.

May your daughter be filled with your peace and blessing
so that she may bring her child into this world
safely and in good health to the praise and
glory of your name.

Amen.

My daughter just texted me that the baby lived! I don’t know any other facts other than the fact that I intend to keep prayers going .

May GOD keep the child healthy and safe. Amen.

Oh Father thank you please hear are prayers.

May you always be near and never leave us.

Amen

God is good! All the time!! Praise be to God that the child lives!!!

Lord, please keep this baby alive and grant him/her strength to keep growing healthier. Bless this family with a new precious life to love and to grow holy with. Grant this child the best of medical care and the tender love that he/she needs to keep on living and to keep on growing strong. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord we thank You that this baby is alive.Please grant this child is healthy and please bless this child and grant Your protection from harm.Amen

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Wonderful! Praying for the new parents and the baby …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
the Lord is with thee,
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit or thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us, sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.