George Bush was on BookTV this past weekend

I was wondering if anyone watched former president George W. Bush on BookTV being interviewed about his new book, "Decision Points".

Set your recorder.

The interview with former President Bush will be rebroadcast tomorrow, Sunday, at 7am

booktv.org/Program/12073/Decision+Points.aspx

I have not seen the Book TV interview, but he has been just about everywhere else, the past week or so. I am looking forward to reading his book, after my husband finishes it!

For some reason, he doesn't use a teleprompter.

[quote="Monte_RCMS, post:1, topic:219972"]
I was wondering if anyone watched former president George W. Bush on BookTV being interviewed about his new book, "Decision Points".

[/quote]

I did not watch it but then again, I do not get BookTV. I am assuming this is a satellite channel, right?

originally posted by Monte RCMS
For some reason, he doesn't use a teleprompter.

That was a cheap shot. But since you made that remark; he definitely could have used one between '00 & '08. Why do you think there were so painfully few press conferences?; with the ones that were held being.....well, painful. :cool:

[quote="Holly3278, post:5, topic:219972"]
I did not watch it but then again, I do not get BookTV. I am assuming this is a satellite channel, right?

[/quote]

Book TV is carried on weekends on the same cable channel that carries the House and Senate programming. CSPAN2

Or click here and watch it on your computer:

booktv.org/Program/12073/Decision+Points.aspx

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.