George Soros Donates $6M To Hillary Clinton Super PAC

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/1/george-soros-donates-6-million-to-hillary-clinton-/

*Liberal billionaire George Soros donated $6 million to the leading super PAC supporting Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, according to new figures filed with the Federal Election Commission Sunday night.

The article continues at the link.

And here are a couple other variants of the same story.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/fundraising/267683-george-soros-gives-6-million-pro-clinton-super-pac

msnbc.com/msnbc/billionaire-gives-6-million-super-pac-backing-hillary-clinton

Soros is the Democratic equivalent of the Koch brothers. Both and the super PACS they support are dangerous to our two-party political system.

I agree.

Proper Government is a good and noble thing and should be encouraged. But improper Government hurts citizens.

George Soros is supporting Hillary Rodham Clinton. This is consistent with what I would expect from Mr. Soros. Lots of Government.

Hillary Rodham Clinton once said:

"The only way to make a difference is to acquire power" —Hillary Rodham Clinton

Gilligan (of Gilligan’s Island here) once said in a dream. . . .

** “I promise you dis, dat, and di utter ting.”**

But in real life today (as through much of history), the line; “I promise you dis, dat, and di utter ting” . . . continues to be uttered by many.

There are of course, many false promises often given to people by those seeking power.

Ultimately “secularism” is a man-made pseudo-religion based upon the foundation of men for the advancement of some men—those in power.

Secularism is a proverbial “Tower of Babel.”

Secularism offers men an apparent solution to their problems . . . . frequently at the price of apostasy from the truth.

“Solutions” that include over-taxation (not “all” taxation, but imposing taxes upon our grandchildren without their consent [deficit spending].

“Solutions” that include taxation for social engineering purposes in ways repugnant to the Faith and in violation of nature (abortion, re-defining “marriage”, not allowing self-defense for law abiding citizens while asserting an overwhelming defense for people in POWER—politicians, etc.).

Secularism is the supreme religious deception of a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.

So George Soros financially endorsing Hillary Clinton, is not a surprise.

There are many false promises by power seekers that intend to socially engineer the people.

There are many false promises by power seekers aimed at taking away liberties secured for the people by our Country’s founding fathers.

There are many false promises by power seekers that DENY (not affirm) the right to “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness”.

. . . . the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted . . . .

(See the United States Declaration of Independence here).

Speaking about health care, Hillary Rodham Clinton once stated . . .

“We just can’t trust the American people to make those types of choices… Government has to make those choices for people”—Hillary Rodham Clinton

(Remember the politicians exempted themselves from ObamaCare)

In the first 90 seconds of this video, we have Hillary earlier this evening, promising “dis, dat, and di utter ting”.

We also have Bill Clinton strangely standing there with his mouth open for almost all of the first 90 seconds.

In all fairness to him, Mr. Clinton does not appear to have his mouth open out of boredom.

(It merely looks like Mr. Clinton is covertly trying to adjust a left upper partial denture or some such thing—no big deal).

Hillary, in an angry voice, promises to give the people . . . .

[LIST]
*]“Universal Health Care” (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]“Combat”ing global warming or “climate change” (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]Being “the clean energy superpower of the 21st Century” (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]Make our education system better. (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]Getting the debt “off of the backs” of young people (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]Protecting “Women’s rights” (that’s code for abortion) by Government (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]“Gay Rights” (what “right” doesn’t a homosexual person have now?) (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]“Voters rights” (that’s code for illegal citizens being given the “right” to vote in our country . . . as long as the demographic favors a liberal agenda) (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]“Immigrants rights” (that’s code for Government sanctioned ILLEGAL immigration) (more Government).
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]“Workers rights” (that’s code for more Government greasing the palm of the unions) (more Government). “Workers” (instead of “employees”) is often used as a Marxist term.
[/LIST]
[LIST]
*]“Stand(ing) up to the gun lobby” and get “common sense” (who could be against “common sense”?) gun safety measures (that’s code for more incremental infringement upon the Second Amendment) (more Government).
[/LIST]

Hillary went on to say . . .

“And how do we do that?”

We get all these things by . . .

[LIST]
*]. . . . “By securing the nomination and winning!” (more Government).
[/LIST]

“The only way to make a difference is to acquire power” —Hillary Rodham Clinton

More Government.

Yet all this moves us further in the direction toward the false religion of secularism (and someday, this over emphasis upon secularism, will have its effects).

Excerpt from CCC 675 The supreme religious deception is . . . a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.

Proper Government is a good and noble thing and should be encouraged. But improper Government hurts citizens.

Not surprisingly, democrats only have a problem when the Koch brothers donate to candidates.

Not true. Spawn of Satan George Soros has made his money by manipulating currencies and markets, impoverishing millions. He has made it his mission to destroy the West. Thus, the donation to Hillary.
The Kochs have made their fortune through producing a product, energy, that people need to enrich their lives. There is no comparison between the Kochs and Soros.
(No, I am not saying that the Kochs did not operate in their own best interests. Everyone does.) :blush:

IMO, Super PACs are necessary to help counteract self-financed candidates such as Trump (and maybe Bloomberg). Also, since the leftist candidates get all the free commercials they need through the mainstream media “news” stories favorable to them and unfavorable to conservatives, Super PACs help balance things. :slight_smile:

Ha! I’m not entirely sure whether “Spawn of Satan” is a tad uncharitable, or whether it’s just the blunt truth, but I do think that the Koch brothers are in Hillary’s corner, too, and they’re doing their part to help her campaign by attacking Trump.:shrug: Just my two cents.

In fairness, his mom’s maiden name could have been Shelly Satan. That would make it a true statement.

Okay, I got nothin’.

Soros also happens to be Jewish, but I will assume that the previous poster was using the phrase “Spawn of Satan” in a figurative way.

I believe he is also Hungarian. Not sure what his citizenship is now though. Wealthy and powerful though.

Of course Soros sent her money. She helped him overthrow the Ukrainian govt and install his people. Soros is a threat to all who seek freedom from govt oppression. His hooks are scattered throughout the world.

they are indeed!

These super PACs need to become obsolete IMO.

With any luck, the Kochs attacks on whining bully Trump will NOT be helpful to Hillary. With any luck, IMO, trump will not be the GOP nominee. :wink:

Yep!:thumbsup:

He is Jewish,ethically,he does not practice his Jewish faith however.

I watched Sanders and Hilary for as long as I could stand it. Did anyone see the exchange over accepting PAC $?? Hilary put on her “I dare you face and voice” and charged he was attacking her. It was the same response she uses for all her wrongdoing and knows it. She “protests too much” and gives herself away.

Well, MoveOn, which is funded by Soros, endorsed Sanders.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.