Georgia man to be executed tonight

The state of GA is slated to execute Jack Alderman tonight. They will not hear any last-minute appeals. Please pray for his soul, and for the souls of those who will be involved in this act.
GA is also slated to execute Troy Anthony Davis through lethal injection on September 23. Please keep him and his family in your prayers as well.

Link:
ajc.com/services/content/metro/stories/2008/09/05/alderman_davis_execution.html?cxtype=rss&cxsvc=7&cxcat=13

Prayers for all.

***+JMJTJ+

They will be in my prayers.
May God have mercy on them.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Father have mercy on these men. Please let them face their end with faith in You and awareness of Your love. Father have mercy on their families and on their victims. I ask in the name of Jesus.

I pray that the beautiful country the U.S. may do what my country did early last century and abolish capital punishment. We don’t have the death penalty, thank God, so no innocents are ever executed.

Grant rest, O Lord to thy servant and make his memory to be eternal.

LORD Jesus
Protect Ur Children.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for the sins of these men and of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on them and on the whole world. Let them seek and find You so that You can welcome them into Paradise as You did Dismas.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

:gopray: Praying …Praying… :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

:amen:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.