Georgia Recount Uncover 2,600 New Votes (1, 400 Trump) Memory Card

Nov. 16th

The problem occurred because county election officials didn’t upload votes from a memory card in a ballot-scanning machine, said Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system manager

They need to do this whole thing over, check everything. check machines, cards, ballots.

4 Likes

If Mr. Trump wins in Georgia, I wonder if the media will FINALLY call it for him? I trust their good faith about as much as I can launch a rocket to the moon!

2 Likes

“Stop the Count!”

lol

I think the whole election needs to be re-run. Either that or hand it over to the state legislatures to choose the electors. At least we would know that the result wasn’t procured by fraud.

1 Like

Why?  

Because of electoral fraud.

1 Like

Do you have any evidence? Because so far no court has been remotely impressed with Trump’s “evidence.”

5 Likes

That’s because he has mostly appeared before Obama appointed judges. We should all know what to expect from that. Thankfully, Mr. Trump can appeal to higher courts. Eventually, this will go all the way to the Supreme Court, where he might get some fairness, for a change.

5 Likes

I think it is more because the claims haven’t appeared before a judge that ignores facts and adheres to the rules of evidence.

4 Likes

GA Recount Auditors Call Multiple Ballots For Joe Biden That Were Actually Marked For Donald Trump

1 Like

How does this even happen? you would think election officials know they have issued X number of memory cards and then only uploaded results from X-1 of them. Keeping track of memory cards for vote tracking seems to be vitally important to the election.

2 Likes

LOL. That’s what they’re doing. That’s how they found the memory card.

Of course, if they were mostly Biden votes, Trump supporters would say they were planted.

1 Like

False again. They found a memory does not mean they are checking anything else…

Prior to sending ballots they did not check the Department of Motor Vehicle(DMV) to determine if records from DMV were correct. No they are not checking the ballots for signatures, they are not checking the workers apparently from the video posted if they are given false information or not even checking the ballot. When the other poll worker asked why did the poll worker not check the ballot, they do nothing.

1 Like

You would think that they would know how many cards but apparently they do not keep track of them so how many more are missing? not one knows. It is sloppy work and again this is why we have a full audit of Georgia to find out what is going on . Are the citizens of the state of Georgia getting a fair election? That is what is at stake here not just for this election but every election after this one.

1 Like

At a certain point, one needs to accede to the will of the people and stop tilting at windmills.

4 Likes

I don’t believe citizens who question election results and want fair and honest answers are" tilting at windmills."

In Georgia we saw large crowds of voters for Trump, many who was Latino and we know that they also voted for Trump in Florida so to assume all absentee and also mail in ballots were for Biden is false…

An audit would assure citizens that their vote counted.

2 Likes

Correct, that’s just an ad hom attack and we are suppose to believe the party that supports infanticide is honest? Really? I know that can be seen as off-topic but many of us do not see the DNC as having credibility or morals, at least, not on some issues. I’m fine on others.

1 Like

Sadly, you don’t. Trump won’t. Ever. The Supreme Court won’t even bother to hear his cases (because they have no evidence), and he will just blame that on a rigged system or the “deep state.”

His followers, even though some of them claim they will adhere to the will of the courts, will just follow along with whatever excuse he provides. Somehow a majority conservative court will be rigged.

There is only one acceptable conclusion to this for Trump (and his followers): Trump being correct. It is impossible for him to be wrong. Absolutely impossible.

2 Likes

Look at Nevada, total flip on results in one race:

The Clark County, Nevada election commission is overturning the results of its county commissioner race after “ballot discrepancies” were found that cast doubt over the results of the election.

During a meeting to certify election results in the county, the commission directed Registrar of Voters Joe Gloria to return early next month with options for a special election between Democratic former Secretary of State Ross Miller and Republican Las Vegas City Councilman Stavros Anthony.

Clark County commissioners have certified all the results of the general election — except in the race for the commission seat representing District C, where ballot discrepancies outnumber the 10 vote-lead the victor, Ross Miller, secured.

1 Like

Victoria, thank you for posting an example of the system working.

4 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.