Gepecntricity 101, Supllement: Discussion of the Position of Scriptures and Church

I have added a fourth (supplemental) article to the three part seies, Geocentricity 101:

Geocentricity 101 Supplement: Discussion of the Position of Scriptures and Church

Don’t forget to read the first three parts!

Geocentricity 101, Part I: Basic Principles
Geocentricity 101, Part II: Basic Physics
Geocentricity 101, Part III: Scriptural and Church Position

Mark Wyatt
www.veritas-catholic.blogspot.com

Scientism is a god. It fidgets in the modern pantheon because of the presence of the True God, who accepts no other gods.

Hi Mark, is the document The Gift of Scripture authoritive? Does anyone know when it will be avilable online to read?

[quote=Daniel Marsh]Hi Mark, is the document The Gift of Scripture authoritive? Does anyone know when it will be avilable online to read?
[/quote]

Hi Daniel:

It appears to be available here: catholic-ew.org.uk/liturgy/Resources/Scripture/

for 3.95 Pounds (British).

Robert Sungenis has written an article regarding it. I have not read it completely, but usually Robert’s analysis is excellent.

catholicintl.com/catholicissues/bible-true.htm

He says (in the intro.):

…the bishops of the United Kingdom have made erroneous statements or overstretched the bounds of their authority. As it stands, the bishops can proclaim as doctrine only what the Catholic Church itself has declared as official. Suffice it to say, much of what the bishops of the United Kingdom have written about the Scripture is simply not the official teaching of the Catholic Church. It never has been and never will be.

Mark Wyatt
www.veritas-catholic.blogspot.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.