A German citizen visiting Morocco as a tourist, Sadek Noshi Yassa, was convicted of evangelizing. He was sentenced to a fine and 6 months in prison. Apparently there is a secret evangelizing campaign going on. Morocco is supposedly a “moderate” Islamic nation. What have we learned?
- Freedom of religion doesn’t exist in Islam.
- Converts and evangelizers are persecuted.
- Muslims FEAR real competition and the truth.
- There is no reciprocity with the freedom which Muslims have hear to proslytize.
- Some brave Christians run the risk anyway to spread the gospel and some brave Muslims choose to follow Christ.
- Muslim moderates are NOT moderate.