German pensioners 'attacked by migrants after defending young woman'

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12135497/Migrants-attack-pensioners-who-stood-up-for-woman-they-were-harassing-on-Munich-metro.html

Every day there seems to be a new horror story.

Don’t worry. Their overlords have things under control.

youtu.be/XdSsJQ-fvOU

And the stories I’m hearing online that haven’t made it into any news networks is that the problems being caused by refugees are much worse than what’s being reported. Large groups of men turning streets, stations, parks, etc into virtual no go areas for Europeans. If it is true, I think we’ll be seeing more and more of it from alternative media. I tend to believe the stories are accurate.

It is good that people stood up to protect that woman and to support the men who stood up for her. Blessings on all of them.

I know someone in Germany who confirmed that. His words were “they are destroying my country.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.