Getting sponsored by a diocese

I think I'm ready to begin the process of entering the seminary. I am a senior in high school and would like to enter the seminary for the fall semester of 2012. How do I get sponsored by my diocese and accepted into the seminary? Do I call them and schedule a meeting with my vocation director? Thank you all for your help.

Yes, contact your diocesen vocations director.

Also get yourself a spiritual director.

[quote="MrTambourineMan, post:1, topic:268324"]
I think I'm ready to begin the process of entering the seminary. I am a senior in high school and would like to enter the seminary for the fall semester of 2012. How do I get sponsored by my diocese and accepted into the seminary? Do I call them and schedule a meeting with my vocation director? Thank you all for your help.

[/quote]

MrtambourineMan
That so wonderful that you are ready to enter the seminary. Be sure to talk to your pastor!

Praying for you

Many blessing for you in 2012

Thank you for answering the call!!! Yes contact the vocation director for your diocese and yes like Br. David said, get yourself a good spiritual director.

Praying for you

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.