Ghosting Someone

Ghosting can refer to cutting off all contact suddenly at any point in the relationship. But the severity of ghosting differs. Online ghosting is almost the norm, and I don’t think it really counts. Most of the time, I think the worst is when you go out for a month or two and then get ghosted. Have heard of long term relationships ending with someone ghosting the other, just disappearing without a word. That would be really harsh.

Ghosting can refer to cutting off all contact suddenly at any point in the relationship. But the severity of ghosting differs. Online ghosting is almost the norm, and I don’t think it really counts.

Most of the time, I think of ghosting as when you go out for a month or two (in person) and then one of you ghosts.

I’ve heard of long term relationships ending with someone ghosting the other, just disappearing without a word. That would be really harsh.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.