Ghosts in my house...what do I do?

I was laying in bed…wide awake and all of a sudden my dark room got brighter… i felt a warm chill go from my toes to my chest…like a women was tucking me in…then i man with a basketball jersey on floated from above me to the side of my bed… there was multiple figures moving around in my room in front of the door and window. I then saw a shadow of a women lay a baby in the playpen in the corner of my room and walk away…then i saw 2 white lights floating above my bed in circles… one had a face but it was faded and draging like it couldn’t form… it happened between 2:35 a.m and 2:40 a.m. it was a dead silence the whole time like a vacuum… then my chills went away and they were gone…I watched them doing things…all but one noticed i was there…

…now i don’t belive in ghosts and i never have…but i got freaked out and left my house and came to my moms… i don’t know what this means…what should i do???

The following link should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on ghosts. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]
Do ghosts exist?**
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.