Giants v. PAtriots: who wins?

Time for Superbowl predictions!

The Patriots will win because I don’t want them to. I have picked the team that won the Super Bowl once. Must be a curse.:smiley:

I hope the Patriots win. I have a co-worker in attendance that is a die-hard Patriots fan, and the coming weeks will be hell on earth if they lose.

Patriots will win. They are the better team.

Patriots - of course I may be biased because I’m from MA.

But even though I really hate football (don’t understand all the stopping and starting) I will cheer on the Pats with DH.

Chargers are gonna win. Pats will be caught cheating and Chargers will replace them.

:slight_smile:

The Giants will woop the Patriots.

The Pats are going to win. There’s really no question. The Giants might get a lead to halftime, but the Pats own at adjusting their game to fight against the other team’s offense. The Giants don’t stand a chance once the Pats adjust. My dad’s quite sure they’ll win by two or three touchdowns.

The real question is, What does the Pope think?:smiley: :wink:

You forgot one selection. Who cares!!! :shrug:

:thumbsup:

Wow! What a game! though I’m a native Bostonian and a Patriots fan, I don’t much like Belichick, and can’t get too upset at this outcome. John Mara, the Giants owner, was an acquaintance, and a good guy, at Boston College with us, Tom Coughlin was a great coach at B.C. and is a class act, and there are a couple of B.C. guys on the team. What guts Eli Manning showed! Congrats to the Giants.

Now that the game is over can I still jump in on the poll?:smiley:

WOW! What a game. Thanks to the two team for a great Superbowl game. And congrats to the Giants. My whole family except my son (6 years old), wanted the Pats to win. Congrats to him as well.

:extrahappy: :extrahappy:YAY the GIANTS WON :extrahappy: :extrahappy: :extrahappy:

I can’t stand the Patriots!!! I’m a Raiders fan:cool: …so no surprise there:D :p!!!

That was one of the best SuperBowl games I’ve seen in a long time!!!

I’m a Steelers fan–and really don’t like the Pats either…so happy they won – woohoo! :thumbsup: I was a doubting Thomas a bit, myself.:blush:

Both teams ticked me off. I was in a football pool at work and was close to winning the final score and $200, but oh no…they couldn’t bring it home…bummer!:mad: :smiley:

aw…I’m sorry. That does stink when you’re in a pool!

I called Giants too! :thumbsup: :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t take the poll but WATTA GAME!!! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.