Girl kidnapped in 1991, found

This is crazy…and its right here in my own backyard…

I remember watching this story on the news…I’m 27, gonna be 28 in 2 months…so I was like, what, 10 the time? The girl was 11…I remember hearing about the abduction and visualizing her daddy pedaling as fast as he could up the hill after her, and just watching her disappear…

Her dad took her to the bus stop for school, and a car pulled over, right in front of him, and pulled her in…

flash forward to now…

a convicted sex offender, who kidnapped and raped multiple women in reno…goes to a business with 2 small children…it looks suspicious so they call his parole officer…

turns out, he kidnapped the little girl, she was 11, held her prisioner in his backyard…raped her…she gave birth to a child at 14, then again at 20…

this guy, was married…and his wife refused to have sex with him, and i guess she was in the car when he abducted the girl…she was ok with it, to this day was living with him in the main house…

you know, i have a 5 year old…and i know how CRAZY she goes being stuck in the house for … heck … a day…not only do i feel soooo much …pain, for that poor girl…but can you IMAGINE the LIFE of those KIDS?? never leaving a tent or shed…being stuck in a ROOM practically for their ENTIRE LIVES? the girl is 28 now…her children are 11 and 16…16 years of living in a shed…and probably being raped as well they havent determined or said if the kids they had were abused…

i just…my heart hurts…i think about my life…and everything, every memory ive had from 11 to now…that girl has had NONE of it…shes lost her LIFE…literally…

omg my heart just herts for her…

and the SADDEST thing…that drives me crazy…is this house was 150 miles away from her parents house…they lived in placerville and she was in antioch…can you imagine how many times they probably drove thru there…or went to visit a friend there…

mercurynews.com/ci_13222539?source=rss

The evil that exists. I pray for these souls.

This news story gets to me on many levels. Just so very strange, tragic and happy all at the same time. The original post addressed many of my thoughts about the girl kidnapped at 11, isolated for years having only her abductor/rapist and his wife for company until this girl gave birth while still a child herself. The story also offers hope for those who have had a child abducted–hope that even after 19 years their child may be alive. One news story reported the mom thought the call telling her they found her daughter was a mean prank until they put her daughter on the phone to talk with her. Also the stepdad was a suspect in the abduction up until now. Then there was the neighbor who reported something about the tents and hearing children in the yard of this convicted sex offender a couple years ago, but nothing came of her call…I just can’t imagine all the emotions and things this family and everyone connected with the situation has been through and what they may still go through trying to put this ordeal behind them. Prayers. :gopray2:
sacbee.com/topstories/story/2143666.html
breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9ABUR480&show_article=1&catnum=-1

He claims to be able to talk to Angels that are transmitted into a box that he possesses. Does he have sacred power?

No. He does not have sacred power. He is an evil man, who stole an innocent girl, kept her caged up, outside, like a zoo animal for 18 years and fathered 2 children by her. Neither she, nor the children EVER went to school or saw a doctor. By the way, he is a person of interest in several unsolved homocides in the area.

the thing that drives me crazy is that before all of this, he had already been convicted of kindapping and raping girls…he shouldnt have been out in the first place…idk if he did time hes obviously a reoccurring sex offender…and the way he tied em’ up…and did what he did…thats sick and twisted…

hes totally insane…

and i absolutely believe that he thought in his twisted little mind that he was in heaven…a sick twisted pedophiles heaven he created where he could molest and rape a young girl and play out whatever fantasy…

you know i was reading the current story on it, you know how on yahoo, if its your homepage…the top stories pop up…and yahoo users can comment on it…and someone actually went as far as to say that this guy was the victim here…that he was deprived to where he had to resort to doing what he did…and that the girl and her kids lived in better conditions than some…

i just dont understand…what…type of brain even functions like this…

lock em’ up…throw away the key

Whatever punishment is meted out to this evil person is too good I think. Even death. Let him wallow in suffering of some kind for the rest of his days. I say remove a piece of this man’s spine and let him languish for the rest of his days as a quadriplegic with food and water fed from a tube and minimal human contact in a very small cell. The only human contact he will have will be the doctors who will be assigned to make sure he lives an extremely long life. And the wife too should get a similar punishment.

you know thats funny because i was talking about that the other day…your right he doesnt deserve the death penalty…thats getting off too easy…i was thinking lock him up in a room and torture him daily for the rest of his, with monitoring and support, very long life…

only i was envisioning the use of cattle prods…or something of the sort…

Aug. 30, 2009
How did kidnapper get second chance?

BY Mitch Albom
Detroit Free Press

freep.com/article/20090830/COL01/908300538/1202/RSS

Do you think my idea for a punishment, basically render the person a vegetable where their mind is left good and conscious, but their body is basically rendered quadriplegic and just leave the person to languish with no human contact, but kept alive as long as possible through life support and such.

I hope he gets life without parole. He should also live outside in a tent with no medical.

so I know this is going to sound weird, but…this morning I almost posted something, but then I didnt…cuz it just sounded malicious…

but…like, were going back and forth about this guy, and the kind of TORTURE he DESERVES…i think were all in agreement that he deserves this…

and were HOPING that they dont screw up and let him go after 11 years…After all, thats what happend the first time he got convicted for rape…if that happens a second time, he’d be out by the time he was 77…still young enough to do it all over again…

with the media coverage and everything I’ll doubt it’ll happen, but they were talking about it on the news last nite…possiblities of parole, etc…

and, again, im just being honest…I PRAYED to GOD that this didnt happen…I prayed that he would get the harshest, sickest meanest…treatment…lock him up, keep him with the regular inmates and leave him to them, let them rape and…

yeah it just gets ugly and malicious and i dont like my mouth feelin’ dirty…

but, do you think its a sin, to pray to god, to have hope, that such bad things would happen to this person? even though he obviously deserves it??

*Hi Charlotte…yes, I heard about this story, what a great ending, but what a terrible childhood this poor girl had with this monster. He’s not a man, he is a monster. How horrible! And the woman living with him should share an adjacent cell. :mad: That said, we need to pray for all those who are deranged like this, that God heals them, so they don’t hurt people.

I know that this sounds like a leap,but I really think he was out because it all goes back to abortion. When we dispose of human life at its most innocent and vulnerable stage, a baby that is unborn…it creates a slippery slope for infants, then toddlers, then eventually, schoolage kids. This man should not have been out ever for raping kids, is my point…but, our justice system doesn’t care as much as it should about kids’ rights. I don’t mean to stray from the topic, but I think that until we start upholding children’s rights in our country, we are going to continue seeing more of these bizarre cases.

I can’t believe how many families get away with abusing their kids for years, and no one ever speaks up…no teachers…not family members…no social workers…It is so sad.

I am praying for this girl that she can find peace in her life, and her family must be overjoyed to reunite with their daughter! I just can’t imagine how messed up she must be now, though…ugh, makes me ill. :(*

How many sexual deviants are out there? How many parents are hoping that perhaps their child, who was kidnapped, may be the victim of one of these crazies!

We should be very observant of our neighbors, people we see at the grocers, shopping centers and elsewhere. Watch the children with them. If you have any clue that there may be a problem, report it. I don’t mean we should report everyone we see looking strange. We don’t want a run on normal people.

Many years ago when I was a child, I was molested once by a neighbor, and several times by a stepfather. In later years, my husband was a Special Agent to a small town Prosecutor. You would not believe the number of fathers, uncles, grandfathers, cousins, as well as neighbors who he investigated and jailed for molesting children. These people are all around us. Go online and learn how many sexual predators are living around you. Contact your local Police Dept. and they will tell you where to go to find this information.

It is unbelievable how many cases there are. A relative of my best friend was just sentenced for raping and molesting her grandson. Ten years to life. He is relatively young, and if he gets out in ten years, will he have learned his lesson? Will it happen again? Who knows?

It seems to me that this should be one of the “unforgivable sins”, but only God knows.:slight_smile:

Have mercy on the rapist and his wife and children, O Lord!

As far as I am concerned, this sicko’s wife should face harsh punishment as well, a long with their children (if they are adolescence or adults) or basically doing nothing. They are worse than the Germans after WWII who said, “I didn’t know they were running a concentration camp next door or something.” The wife and kids have NO valid excuse for why they didn’t report their sick husband/father and they should pay for being an accessory.

Remember, harsh punishment may just cause someone else with this sort of idea to rethink their actions.

The kids involved are the kids he had WITH JAYCEE. They are victims as well.

His MOTHER lived with him for a time, though. She should be prosecuted as well as his wife.

I meant the kids of the sicko and his wife. Obviously, Jaycee and her kids are the victims. Seize every red cent of that sicko’s property for Jaycee and her children. Make every relative we can pin even the little bit on of the sicko pay for this perversion.

Also, give the sicko a non-anesthetized castration and whatever else it takes so that he be physically unable to partake of sexual activity for the rest of his life.

:signofcross:
:gopray:
:gopray2:
:crossrc
::amen:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.