Girlfriend Issues:

The past month or so has been tremendous with my girlfriend. We had a fight awhile back and sort of had a fall out, but recently I found her admiring another man’s name in a notebook. I know that it was just a crush she felt whenever things were rough between us, but I cannot help but feel so very hurt, even though everything’s fine now. I am struggling to believe that she is actually mature enough to be in a relationship with, I can’t get hurt every time we have a fallout. I burned four years of memories between me and her and almost set my entire house on fire (we lost the fire-place.) Everything was fantastic until I read that and felt so hurt, now I am uncertain whether or not I can actually stay with her or if I am just prolonging the inevitable. Please pray? Thank you, CAF, God bless…

Placing your relationship under the protection of the Blessed Mother:

We fly to your protection
O holy Mother of God.
Despise not our petition in our necessities,
but deliver us always from all dangers
O glorious and blessed virgin.

3 Hail Mary’s…God bless,…

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.