Given a month to live

Please pray for Angela, her doctors, nurses, family and friends. She is only 14 years old and has been given a month to live. Her cancer has spread to her lungs.

Oh how horrible! I will say the Rosary especially for her and her family today!:crossrc:

:signofcross: Heavenly Father, I can’t even think of how to express this, because I feel You are watching over this child already, so I guess my thoughts go to her family. And if this were my daughter then I would pray for a miracle to heal her, so I ask for this child to be healed in Your Holy Name. And if Your will is for her to come home with you I pray that You are keeping her spirits up now, that You are keeping her free from pain, and that You are watching and caring for her family through this horror they must feel in having this prognosis for their daughter. In the name of JESUS I pray. Amen. :signofcross:

Oh…how incredibly sad this is. My heart and prayers go out to them.
I once worked with someone who got this kind of news two weeks after her second baby. We got to work on a project to write letters and videotape her thoughts, which helped her focus on something positive and left a legacy for her children.
Planning the time we have left carefully brings to us what little control we have over such things, and maybe you could run some ideas like this by them . God grant them all His bountiful graces at this time.

Praying for little Angela,may the angels hold her up,and may her parents have great faith in this time of crisis,so sad,I will pray the chaplet of DIVINE MERCY,for the family.

I ask you Jesus to touch little Angela with your healing hands and bring to her family and friends a sense of comfort through this time. I ask you, Heavenly Father to keep her from pain and suffering. May you, Father Almighty, increase this family’s faith in you, and fill Angela with the courage that she will need to fight against her illness and bring her to good health if You so will it.
Through Jesus’ name, I pray.

If it should not be God’s will that she be healed, may she be spared suffering and be blessed with such an outpouring of grace that this month will be the most peaceful and joyful of her young life.

I will also pray my Chaplet of Divine Mercy today for Angela and her family. :signofcross:

Prayers for all and for St. Peregrine to intercede.

To Saint Peregrine
O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you. For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favored with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you. (Angela)
Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy. Amen.

Dear Lord, everything your will. Please lift up and comfort this girl and her family. Shelter their souls within your merciful heart. Show them your kindness and love. Amen.

:signofcross:

Praying for her.

Angela is in my prayers,:gopray2:

:grouphug: Trust in God’s presence and he will surround you especially at this time of need.:signofcross: I prayed The Chaplet of Divine Mercy for Angela and her family this evening.

I’m praying for her!

This is terribly sad. Will keep Angela and all who love and care for her in daily prayer. May The Lord ever be their strength and their consolation.

I will pray for Angela and her loved ones!

With mixed feelings about the news… she will be in my prayers today…

Just a reminder to live life with God and prepare to go with whatever He deems to be! May your will be done, Almighty Father!

Praying for Angela…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.