Given a month to live

Will be in my prayers.

Father, You know I’ve been having a difficult day myself, but the day is nearly done, so I offer my remaining energy today to this little girl. Lord guide her on her journey, and comfort her familywhen she comes home to You. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

More prayers for Angela and her family.

Prayers for Angela and her family.

Dear Lord this 14 year old girl Angela needs you right now . Lord she is your child banish this illness from her body and make her healed and whole . Lord take the enemy away from her and banish the enemy from her life . Lord this precious young child of 14 needs your protection , healing and love . Lord do this healing today . Lord have mercy on Angela . LORD BY YOUR GRACE AND MERCY LET HER BE HEALED ! IN THE NAME OF JESUS ,THANK YOU LORD ! AMEN . Lord hear this prayer for your child Angela ! IN THE NAME OF JESUS ,THANK YOU LORD ! AMEN . LORD BY HIS STRIPES SHE IS HEALED ! THANK YOU JESUS ! PRAISE THE LORD ! HALELUJAH ! / John:thumbsup:

My prayers.

:byzsoc:

Angela is in my prayers today…I will remember her in my mass for the sick. May God be with her and her family.

prayers for angela :gopray2:

My prayers for Angela and her family

:gopray2:…prayers…:gopray2:

May god be with this little girl, and comfort her and the family. :signofcross:

How terrible. I will keep Angela in my prayers as well and her family. Our problems seem like nothing compared to losing a child or a young life.

Angela is still in my prayers.

Heavenly Father,

We do not understand your ways, but we do trust in you.

Please console and give strength to Angela and her parents, family and friends as they try to deal with this dreadful situation.

Lord, if it by thy will, please do something miraculous as you did for my mother 9 years ago.

Padre Pio you said ** Pray, trust and don’t worry,** please intercede for Angela and her family.

In Jesus’ name,
Amen.

Praying here

Praying for that sweet young girl and her family and all that know her. I cannot imagine that kind of pain. May God be with them and help them through all of this, whatever the outcome.

GOD IS THE GIVER OF LIFE AND THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH I PRAY THAT HE WILL GRANT THEM ALL THE COURAGE AND THE STRENGHTENED THEY NEED

I’ll pray for Angela every day in my rosary.

I’m still praying for Angela

Hail Mary, full of grace; the lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.