Giving Thanks for the prayers yesterday

I just wanted to share an update.
I posted here yesterday in regards to my husband and his unemployment and my children being down from seeing what is unfolding with our economic situation. The phone started to ring yesterday about 30 mins after i had posted and it hasn’t stopped today. He has a few interviews so far and already one offer. This man had no had an interview in 5 months and yesterday after I posted in the prayer intentions…I can’t explain it other than everyone’s prayers helped us hold on and this turn of events has happened! Thank you so much to everyone who prayed yesterday and thank you to everyone who is praying for others today who find themselves sad, abandoned, unloved, homeless, jobless, broke, lonely, suffering, ill or being hated on by others. Prayer works and the more people get together and come together to pray for others, the stronger we are. Keep us in your prayers. God Bless you all and Thank you!!!

Great, I hope he gets the best job he ever had!

Thank you, Rocket! :slight_smile:

Awesome news! Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

That is wonderful!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Fantastic!

Glory be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall
be world without end. Amen.

Praise God.

Beloved Lord, thank You.
All honor and glory to You for every kindness to each person,
and to this family.

Our Lord is kind and merciful, and loves his children always, even when it doesn’t feel like it some times. Praise and glory to our God, and continued prayers for this family that the interviews turn into job offers and they can get back on their feet very soon. Thanks be to God for the supportive family who is helping them now.

Amen.

Amen!

glory to God in the highest :slight_smile: thanking Him for prayers answered and giving thanks for your spirit of gratitude

Thank you for the update. Wow. That’s really encouraging. Continued prayers for your husband’s job situation. May the Lord lead him to where He wants him.

Our Lord is kind and merciful, and loves his children always, even when it doesn’t feel like it some times. Praise and glory to our God, and continued prayers for this family that the interviews turn into job offers and they can get back on their feet very soon. Thanks be to God for the supportive family who is helping them now.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.