‘Glamour model’ Josie Cunningham wants to abort unborn child – so she can go on Big Brother

This is sick!

An aspiring glamour model who is four months pregnant has sparked outrage after revealing she wants an abortion – so she can appear on Big Brother.

Call girl Josie Cunningham plans to terminate her 18-week-old foetus because she is concerned she might be taken off the shortlist for the Channel 5 show.

The fame-hungry 23-year-old has been labelled ‘disgusting’ for openly choosing to end her unborn child’s life for a shot at appearing on the reality TV show.

Here: metro.co.uk/2014/04/20/glamour-model-josie-cunningham-wants-to-abort-unborn-child-so-she-can-go-on-big-brother-4704144/

Also here: mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/video-josie-cunningham-plans-abortion-3434350

:frowning:

How can she do this?

‘An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.’

I just wonder how many other women are out there having abortions for such reasons.

100% agree
Such disgusting behaviour is really disturbed , that’s all i can say !!!

Such selfishness! :frowning:

LOVE! :heart:

This is absolutely disgusting!

May the Risen Christ have mercy on her and provide her the guidance to make the right choice: life!

A lot,for these same reasons,in varying degrees:(

How sad & disturbing. I pray she has a change of heart.

I… I can’t even fathom the selfishness of someone like that… seriously, it’s a human life.

Tell you what, you’re in my way, so I’m going to chop you up into little pieces, and throw you away. Sound good?

Lord, please have mercy on this woman.

Said her idol is Katie Price. She’s had abortions too.

Boycott anything to do with these people or the lousy tv show she wants to be on.

OTOH, I will say this little bit… Her narcissism even has left some pro-choice people disgusted. Maybe a few of them might see the real cost of “choice…”

Chilling, indeed. :eek:

And the MENTALITY behind it is indeed entitled and well. Shows how far as a nation and world we have fallen. Like I have said before-----I weep for my country.:frowning:

However-------

We have to remember to hate the sin, but love the sinner. Her BELIEFS are disgusting, but that does not mean she HERSELF is.

Calling her disgusting does not help to make see the error of her ways, after all.

She might actually “shut down” and stop dialogue----don’t forget that.

What would Jesus counsel, I pray?

Compassion, Compassion.

While decrying and condemning the “choice” she is about to make and to help her see the better, non-evil alternatives that she has (that are also in truth with the Truth).

Let’s pray for her and hope someone charitably helps her see the error of her ways. Name-calling and judgement is not going to help here.

Maybe people here could charitably email asking her to reconsider and giving her the reasons she should reconsider. While affirming our religious, moral beliefs but without trying to shove it down her throat. :thumbsup:

Just a thought.

I bet a three d ultrasound of her baby,would quickly wake her up to the reality that this is indeed her child, a wriggling,thumbsucking ,precious baby…

Let us pray for her change of heart and for her baby. I just read that the TV show does not want anything to do with her no matter what she decides because it would be like working with a “minefield”. I am glad they are not considering her to become a contestant.

You guys are right-prayer, compassion, and kind e-mails are much needed.

This woman needs our prayers and her unborn child needs them as well.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

So you’re given a precious gift- and a cheap shot at further celebrity? Which one do you choose?

Unfortunately I am not convinced it would. Many in the world realize that their babies are alive and fully formed but do not care. Many have seen countless ultrasounds and even have children already, but still kill the littlest ones in their wombs. I really think that the issue isn’t that they don’t know what they are doing, the issue is they don’t care. I’m sure that some do not know what they are doing, but a large amount do know. They fully understand and still choose to have abortions. Two women I know quite well told me point blank that they were killing their babies. They knew what they were doing. One had three children already and told me she was “killing this one because I don’t want to change diapers any more.” The other lady didn’t have children. She said she was “killing this baby because it’s not my husband’s baby and it’s daddy is married too.” It happens all the time. It is disgusting and evil. I pray daily for the world to repent

I hope that this news story will shortly be revealed as a terrible hoax. :frowning:

Or a publicity stunt meaning a way to get attention without going through with it or something other than what we are hearing.

Unfortunately I don’t think it is.

She is now blaming people on twitter for what she is planning on doing.

“I’m finally on the verge of becoming famous and I’m not going to ruin it now.

“An abortion will further my career. This time next year I won’t have a baby. Instead, I’ll be famous, driving a bright pink Range Rover and buying a big house. Nothing will get in my way.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.