Global Warming Expose on You Tube

Great series of Fox News videos on Global Warming available on You Tube.

The six part series fills in a lot of the gaps.

Everyone watch this interview with Dr Monkton on the Michael Coren show. He talks about Global Warming, Al Gore, Dawkins, Religion etc. It's fantastic!

youtube.com/watch?v=G2zaPCYgovg&feature=related

Fox News is Fox News, but it’s actually a well-constructed argument - I liked it.

I’d like to plug Thomas Dunlap’s Faith in Nature: Environmentalism as Religious Quest:

amazon.com/Faith-Nature-Environmentalism-Weyerhaeuser-Environmental/dp/0295985569/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261518897&sr=8-2

Also, /google William Cronon, I highly recommend it.

[quote="lemonbeam, post:2, topic:180608"]
Everyone watch this interview with Dr Monkton on the Michael Coren show. He talks about Global Warming, Al Gore, Dawkins, Religion etc. It's fantastic!

youtube.com/watch?v=G2zaPCYgovg&feature=related

[/quote]

There is no doubt that Chris Monckton is a man and scientist of great substance. He has had his finger on the pulse of the sciwencwe behind thwe AGW panic and has a firm grip on reality. I too would recommend watching these videos.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.