Glorified wounds

In a lunch discussion with several of different denominations, we were talking about the ressurection. I mentioned that I had read an interesting speculation (it was by Scott Hahn), that women will bear their stretch marks in heaven, glorified off course, because those were wounds they bore for Christ. One lady asked, facetiously (she understands and appreciates Catholic use of tradition), where that was in the Bible. I told her that it wasn’t church doctrine, but the speculations of a theologian - nothing we are bound to believe. Still, now as I think about it, getting away from the stretch mark example, is it assumed that martyrs will carry their glorified wounds in Heaven? I know Christ still had his nail marks and the gash in his side. Is this where this belief comes from, or are their other ECF writings or Scripture that support it?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.