'Glorious Leader!': Kim Jong Un to Star in His Own Video Game

‘Glorious Leader!’: Kim Jong Un to Star in His Own Video Game
BY LOU DUBOIS
If you’ve always dreamed of being a dictator, get ready to check that one off the list.

Atlanta-based gaming and entertainment studio Moneyhorse Games has created a retro style side-scrolling video game that will soon be released for PC’s and mobile devices, starring none other than North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

nbcnews.com/tech/video-games/glorious-leader-kim-jong-un-star-his-own-video-game-n106031

This probably makes me terribly immature, but I find this kind of satirical humor hilarious.

Screenshot from the game:

This is probably a simulation of Kim Jong-un’s dreams. Can’t wait to play it!

Victory for True Korea!

I thought it might have been simpler - Kim Jong Un with an air rifle (BB gun to Americans), shooting at moving caricatures of higher communist officials in his own bureaucracy, like the moving ducks at the local fairground.

Sorry if I sound uncharitable, but I haven’t got much admiration for the North Korean tyranny.

I wonder what the (presumed) final boss boss fight with Obama will be like :smiley:

☭ Where is your Juche spirit? Kim Jong-un is the smartest and most physically fit world leader. His father was the best golfer in history. In 1994, it was reported by Pyongyang media outlets that Kim Jong Il shot 38 under par on a regulation 18-hole golf course – including 5 holes in one! His first time playing the sport no less! B̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶!̶

Don’t believe the lies of the western decadence, North Korea is paradise. This is why Kim has taken the initiative to create even stricter border control because everyone’s trying to escape to North Korea.

Please, go re-educate yourself with these state approved documentaries. A̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶c̶u̶m̶e̶n̶t̶a̶r̶y̶’̶s̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶e̶n̶t̶i̶c̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶e̶c̶u̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶c̶r̶u̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ Enjoy!

youtube.com/watch?v=f37K0hIv3zk&list=RDf37K0hIv3zk

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.