Go Packers!

Go Pack Go.

Ah football. I wish I understood all the excitement, but I don’t. I feel like I’m really missing out. :smiley:

make sure you have plenty of brewskis on hand and new batteries for your remote,

Boooo :crying:

Yeah, Packers! Way to go! Got that trophy back where it belongs.

Nice to see the Trophy in Green Bay… this coming from a Vikings fan but more so fan of the man the Trophy is named after. Vince Lombardi was a great coach and a very devout Catholic who grew a lot in his faith throughout the years. Oh yea like all of us I’m sure he made some mistakes but just like in his coaching he tried to keep growing… one pretty amazing guy!

Joe

Yes, actually the Packers have one game that raises funds for the Green Bay Diocese. This dated back to the days of Vince Lombardi and his Catholic ties. The Bishop throws out the game ball. I had the pleasure of going to the Bishop's Game this year, as my company sent a few of us. Green Bay is celebrating tonight!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.