God Bless you all

I really appreciate everyone on this thread. I am grateful that all of you take the time out of your day to pray for people like me. YOU are the reason God shows his mercy to me as he does.

I know I've put up threads before saying this; but I really believe that all of you are responsible for
God helping me get through; and I think it's only right that I keep thanking all of you; And GOD.

May God bless you all.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And because He loves you.
God grants our prayers for you, first of all because He loves you so much.
I thank God!

[quote="pollylodges, post:1, topic:177457"]
I really appreciate everyone on this thread. I am grateful that all of you take the time out of your day to pray for people like me. YOU are the reason God shows his mercy to me as he does.

I know I've put up threads before saying this; but I really believe that all of you are responsible for
God helping me get through; and I think it's only right that I keep thanking all of you; And GOD.

May God bless you all.

Happy Thanksgiving!

[/quote]

We are only instruments of a greater love, the magnificent love of our Lord Jesus.

God bless.
-Jeanne

Happy Thanksgiving Pollylodges! God bless you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.