God does answer prayer

I have been praying for my brother’s conversion, re-version? back to the Catholic Church, I know my mom prayed for him to just go to church. Our mom died in November, he came to the funeral, he is not a devout person and has not been to ANY church in years, but has been to many different ones during his life. We do not have much contact as he always lived far from us, so I was not in his life regularly to be an influence. Well he called me yesterday and asked me to get him a rosary that he is leaning towards the Catholic Church, I own 3 Catholic stores, and there is no store where he lives that is Catholic, I almost jumped for joy (and at my size jumping does not come easy:p), so I am tring not to go nuts, I got him a rosary, a booklet on how to say it, a Pieta book, a leaflet on confession and a wonderful book called “Garland of Roses” by the Slaves of the Immaculate Heart, of course I want to go nuts and get him a million things, oh, and a small pamphlet on the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. He works 14 days on and 14 days off, so I am hoping the books keep him occupied. I am so happy!!! So if any of you are praying for someone’s conversion, DON"T GIVE UP! God Bless and thanks for letting me share such a blessing.

and god provides cajuns a special blessing to pass on to others-food, god bless you and I pray your brother finds the love of Jesus and the fellowship he needs in his church amen

I am praying that he will keep this new-found faith that he had gotten.

God is so AMAZING!!! God be praised!!! I’m so happy for you and your brother.

Merciful Father, continue to draw CatholicCajun’s brother into the fullness of Your faith, gently, mercifully, and with joy. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

Wow! That is such amazingly good news. Thank you for sharing this wonderful witness of the power of prayer, and of family love!
God bless you and your mother for all your prayers for your brother. God bless him for his humility and for the graces he is willing to accept.

Dear God, please continue to flood him with Your graces.
Thank You for gathering this brother back towards his faith family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.