God has granted my prayers. Glory to God

God have granted my prayer intentions of protection by the prayers of those who help me prayed in the Catholic Answers Forums for God is protecting me and I have peace of mind. Glory to God for He is the Almighty, He is a living God. Alleluia. Glory to God now and forever and ever. Amen.
Jeremias 10:10 – “But the Lord is the true God: he is the living God, and the everlasting king, at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his threatening.”
Romans 15:30 - “I beseech you therefore, brethren, through our Lord Jesus Christ, and by the charity of the Holy Ghost, that you help me in your prayers for me to God,”

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be;
World without end.
Amen

Praise God!

Almighty God, who hast revealed to thy Church thine eternal Being of glorious majesty and perfect love as one God in Trinity of Persons: Give us grace to continue steadfast in the
confession of this faith, and constant in our worship of thee, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; for you live and reign, one God, now and for ever. Amen.

Praise God.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.