God heal America. My home sweet home.

God heal America. Home that I love.
Reach inside her, and heal her
From the blight with the light from above,
From a selfish, culture of death
To a lifestyle, based on love,
God heal America, My home sweet home.
God heal America, My home sweet home.

Amen to that. God Bless America. Have a wonderful 4th of July. I am sending a special prayer for our troops that are over seas and the troops that are at home.

God Bless America,

Gladys

:harp:

Thank you for posting the God Heal America prayer. I love praying for this country.

We live in such perilous times with enemies wanting to destroy this country. There are so many reports reminding us that the enemy is already in our midst waiting to strike for the the right opportunity. Just like the date September 11 was chosen for its highly ironic reference to the number to dial for Emergency, I am speculating that the enemy might want to strike on a day that has great significance for this country as is July 4th.

I am pretty sure that Home Security has been set on High Alert. I hope the rest of the country will not be found asleep (literally) but will go to Mass tomorrow. I am aware of many parishes who will have a Mass tomorrow at a convenient time of 9:00 a.m. Hopefully the same is being done all over this country.

Then, we can enjoy the day. Happy 4th of July to all!

Amen.

Amen!!

Praying along with you.

Amen over and over again!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.