God is a kind benefactor

I met my husband on the 25th of March, the feast of the Annunciation, 25 years ago. I was praying for my husband for years before meeting him, and prayed for his conversion to the church so he would be a good St Joseph husband. He did have a conversion and we met one month after his return to the church.

We met 25 yrs ago and married a few years later on May 13th in honor of Our Blessed Mother appearing in Fatima.

I am very grateful to God for this wonderful grace and I decided to post for those who are single today and wondering where their future spouse is hiding. Pray, hope, and don’t worry.

Glory to God and many thanks to Him.

Congraduations! I hope I have a story like this someday! It's very inspiring!:thumbsup:

Thank you. I hope you have a story like this too some day!
During those years that he wasn’t in my life yet, seemed like a long time, and I used to think that after I would be with my special man for 25 yrs, a few years of waiting is nothing to compare. And here it is, 25 yrs. I wouldn’t trade him for anyone.

Wonderful, thanks for sharing…
My parents have been together for over 30 years and dad says he is still in love with mom. They have always been faithful and best friends. A great blessing for us children.

As for me I am excrusiatingly lonely tonight. I might become the old aunt in my family because I am too confused to understand my self in relation to men.

Pray, hope, and don’t worry.

:flowers:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.