God is amoung us

You maybe asking yourself what’s next? With the economy collapsing, fear of another “Great Depression” layoffs, wars between Israel and Hamas, Al Queda, the volatility of the middle east and natural disasters, what are we to think or do? I can tell you from an experience that I’ve had with God the Father that Great Changes have come and continue to come to our little planet. That I have all the faith in the world that God’s Word is at hand. So I would tell you not to be fearful but to rejoice that these changes come. These changes come to lay the path of which the Son of Man will walk on and conquer. For no man can use the teachings of Christ or the words of the Father to gain power over men to destroy nations.
Extremist like to use the spoken Word of God to justify wars. There is no justification here, only evil works of Satan. So let us pray that Justice is revealed to all mankind. Just as God sent his Son before to forgive mankind of his sins, so will the Father send his Son to bring Justice to the world. So join me in prayer; Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we would forgive those who trespassed against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Praying God’s will be done!

Praying.

Father, in Jesus’ name let faith, hope, and love abound and strengthen in us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.