God is Not Dead Yet (July 2008 Christianity Today)

Cover story for the July 2008 evangelical publication Christianity Today, an article by William Lane Craig and others on the “new atheism.” I believe Craig is writing a book on this topic (to go along with the dozen or other books on the “new atheists”), and he has recently updated his Reasonable Faith book in 2008. Highly recommended.

Here is the cover story “God is Not Dead Yet” and related articles (PDF format) of July 2008 CT, or you can look at HTML versions from CT online.

Phil P

Well, atheists, what do you think?

Whew, Phil! I was worried there for a while that the Big Boss was wearing a cement overcoat!

P.S. I was on your web site yesterday and listened to Craig’s debate with my former bishop (Spong). Oi. No contest.

mercy << P.S. I was on your web site yesterday and listened to Craig’s debate with my former bishop (Spong). Oi. No contest. >>

Oh you think Spong did that well? …Just kidding! :stuck_out_tongue:

Christianity Must Change or Die? Sorry Spong!

BTW, recently got the latest “new atheism” response books, hope to write a new article on Dawkins God Delusion book from these. Probably will be another of my “unfinished” projects.

Phil P

Once in a while somebody puts up a thread asking who we would like to see become Catholic. I think I’ll add that whole list of really good Protestant scholars – starting with the “Craigs”: Craig Blomberg, Craig Evans, William Lane Craig. Then NT Wright and that gang. Seriously fine folks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.